You learn something new every day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Pretty sure I made this thread ages ago but anyway... share things you learned just recently as long as it complies with the TamaTalk rules!

For example, I just now realized that America hasn't had a female president yet. :mellow:

I learned that nightingales exist. They have a pretty name but they look all too plain :(

Life is Strange is coming out on the PS4, gotta get some PSN money so I can buy the season pass!!

I learned I'm terrified of calling people for a scripted call, but not other types of business calls. Seriously, mad anxiety.

To always check my car's antifreeze/coolant levels. Car overheated yesterday...again...

TIL Marvel is charging ten bucks for the "death of Deadpool" edition of the series, when there is NOTHING SPECIAL about the book except the death of Deadpool itself.

I could go on at great length ennumerating the sources of my nerd-rage over this, but suffice it to say NERD-RAGE ENGAGED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back