internetcorn's tama blog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetcorn

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! I'm internetcorn and I thought it would be pretty fun to start up a tamagotchi log, and after one generation passing I've gotten around to starting it :)

So just a bit of backtracking before we begin, right now I'm only running my iD L. I restarted my tamagotchi about a week ago, and got a meloditchi. After a long process of trying to get the tamatomo items (darn ocarina :p ), I finally got them all and married her off to a kuromametchi.

This is her in her kimono:

11012239_340005136202602_126490012_n.jpg

(not sure if you're supposed to use the spoilers feature for big photos on tama logs, but if someone knows then PM me :) )

They had a girl, and this momoirotchi looking at the sunset after her mum left :)

11039729_340005126202603_2066453293_n.jpg

And this is her right now...

10921711_340006762869106_668426022_n.jpg

she evolved in to paletchi, so I'm aiming to get a painaputchi, then a lavulitchi, as lavulitchi is meloditchi's best friend...It'd kind of be like in doctor who when (warning: doctor who spoilers)

Amy had a daughter named Melody (what a coincidence :p ) and it turned out that Melody had time lord DNA and her daughter was her best friend :D
So yeah that's what's happened so far on my iD L, my goal is to get as many tamatomo characters as possible and unlock new things. even though I've had my iD L for close to 2 years now, I haven't actually had enough tamatomo characters to unlock anywhere, so this will be an adventure :p

Also, if you noticed that it says tamagotchi Ps in the tags, it's because I got a tamagotchi P off ebay yesterday, so it'll be arriving some time this month (it might take a while as I live in Australia, so international post takes forever) and when it comes, I'll start it up and start logging it as well :)

As a final note, I apologise for the bad photo quality, my phone is really bad at taking close up photos :/

Thanks for reading! :)

internetcorn

Latest posts

Back