The Life and Times of Watashiwatchi Chapter 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watashiwatchi

Reaction score
A New Family is Born

Watashiwatchi couldn't believe it! Here he was at home, married to the love of his life. And to think that a month ago his own had nearly come to a tragic end. He looked back on it and laughed a little... "Did you think of something funny?" His spouse, Stellatchi asked him.

"Oh, no. I was just reminiscing." Watashiwatchi replied. "Honestly, I'm surprised that I was able to come so far."

"What do you mean, honey?"

"Well, I was thinking of the time I went to search for the Kuchipatchi of Truth."

"Oh."

"But now, everything is going to be okay, now that we have each other." Watashiwatchi walked to his wife, and they embraced each other with a kiss. Atashimamatchi and Bokupapatchi headed into the kitchen from their bedroom to see the young couple embrace. "My, don't they look so lovely together?" Atashimamatchi whispered.

"Indeed. They look so much like we were when we first got married." Bokupapatchi whispered back.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Time marched on as the newlywed couple lived quietly together in Watashiwatchi's home. Unbeknownst to Stellatchi at the time, something was developing inside her. As the days became weeks Watashiwatchi had noticed it as well. "Watashiwatchi," she asked him, "Is there something wrong?"

"Far from it." He said, "Although...no, never mind?"

"You can tell me. What is it?"

"Well Stellatchi, my love, I wish for you to find out on your own."

"Find out about what, darling?"

"I can't tell you, but once you do find out, I promise you this. You will be the happiest Tamagotchi alive." Noticing Stellatchi's belly growing in size, his parents almost slipped word of her pregnancy, but he begged them to remain silent. However his family, Atashimamatchi as well despite being pregnant herself, did all they could to ease whatever pain her pregnancy brought, as the weeks turned into months. One day, as Watashiwatchi, his mother, and father left for the TamaDepa to stock the pantry, Stellatchi began to wonder why it felt like she was carrying a hefty weight in her belly. She felt around it, and it seemed to be noticeably bigger than it was months ago. It was at that moment she realized it.

She was pregnant.

How could she have missed it? It was then she understood why Watashiwatchi wanted her to find out on her own. But all of such thoughts were eclipsed by this truth; she was pregnant. To think that she, who could not bear children because of her size was now on the verge of finally having a family of her own, the one thing she desired above all! Overwhelmed by such elation, she felt tears flow down her face as she started to cry softly, while her spouse and his family returned from the store. Watashiwatchi headed upstairs to his room to see his wife crying; it was then he knew that she found out about her pregnancy. He came up to her and hugged her gently. "It's okay, my love. Let it all go. I'm just as happy as you are. It's all right. Let it all out." She hugged him tightly, and burst out crying with all of her heart. Watashiwatchi's parents rushed up into his room, hearing Stellatchi's loud sobs. "...Congratulations you two." His parents said quietly. Atashimamatchi looked down at her belly, smiling. "Your brother is about to become a daddy."

"We should leave them be." Bokupapatchi whispered. They left the young couple and headed downstairs. "So, how does it feel to be a grandmother?" Bokupapatchi asked.

"It feels nice, although I never thought that I would be one so young." Atashimamatchi said, smiling.

"I share your sentiments. I'm actually kind of surprised that I would be a grandfather even though I'm young too." Bokupapatchi smiled as well. "Well, no matter how young or old we are, from here on, we're all family."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back