What kind of Music Star design is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
91SKxYaSVaL._SL1500_.jpg

Had to put this into a spoiler, because it's big...sorry.

What design is this Music Star (that I had ordered from Amazon)?

I want to say Techno Groove but I could be making things up

I want to say Techno Groove but I could be making things up
Unfortunately, I don't think it's called Techno Groove, but I have no idea what the real name is... ( Blue Equalizer..?)

(Here's Admin's post showing the first wave of Music Star shell designs that were launched in the USA. Techno Sound is a black design with head phones, but perhaps there was a later wave with the blue design called Techno Groove...?)

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/151275-theyre-here-new-tamagotchi-music-star-designs/?do=findComment&comment=2412555

tamagotchi-v6-music-star.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the design I got is a second wave Music Star design? I don't really see it in this list, so it might be second wave...

That design is definitely a second-wave design. ^^

I think the name of that Music Star design is "Sound Blast", but I'm not sure.

It is Sound Blast. Found it on Project TamaShell. It's the second one. https://php.scripts.psu.edu/dmh5086/t/v6.php

I highly recommend Project TamaShell for any shell questions, they're very thorough!

Good Find.

But looking at that page, I notice there are some inconsistencies / inaccuracies.

There is another shell with the same design except in pink called "Equalizer" (Aus/NZ only?).

The page also lists a design called Scarlet Melody whereas TamaTalk's first wave page design lists it as Scarlet Rhythm.

Huh. Sound Blast sounds like a very cool name! Well, I'm looking forward to getting my Music Star tomorrow! Thank you all so much for your help!

Good Find.

But looking at that page, I notice there are some inconsistencies / inaccuracies.

There is another shell with the same design except in pink called "Equalizer" (Aus/NZ only?).

The page also lists a design called Scarlet Melody whereas TamaTalk's first wave page design lists it as Scarlet Rhythm.
The Equalizer one does appear to be a special model, as it has the flag underneath it. I didn't know about Scarlet Rhythm, but I do still enjoy the site because I can see all the shell designs a Tama comes in on one page.

I love sites like that - it takes lots of time and effort to collect example images of all the different shells.

One other interesting factoid... if you move your mouse over the Sound Blast image and click you get the image opened in a new tab and the file name is different: "Blue Radio Waves"

Interesting, no? ;)

Edit: I notice that Holler (a TamaTalker) has created the site. How cool!

I love sites like that - it takes lots of time and effort to collect example images of all the different shells.
One other interesting factoid... if you move your mouse over the Sound Blast image and click you get the image opened in a new tab and the file name is different: "Blue Radio Waves"

Interesting, no? ;)

Edit: I notice that Holler (a TamaTalker) has created the site. How cool!
Maybe Blue Radio Waves is its other name in different countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back