Perpendicular, Pixelated Pets.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaGuyJayy

Reaction score
Hey Tamatalk. I've been wanting to start a new log for a while now. The last time I wanted to start up my tamas I just couldn't get back into them, i had trouble getting into the habit of checking up on them regularly.

About a week ago I was at a grocery store and grabbed a 4-pack of batteries before i got in line. About 4 days ago i started up my blue v2, the egg hatched into a girl i named Farore. She later evolved into a Marutchi, and then a Ufotchi the next day. Certainly one of my favorite teens.

Thus far i have taken excellent care of Farore. Tomorrow she evolves into an adult. I wouldn't mind receiving a Mametchi.

2enqpeg.jpg

2q053bc.jpg

Hey folks.

So it's been about a week, a very quick week in fact.. i swear, tamagotchis show how quickly time passes by, i always feel like they don't stay around for long before it's time for them to leave.

Anyways, i took what i thought to be good care of Farore, but she ended up evolving into a Nyorotchi. It's just that this one always pops up on my blue v2, i have no idea why. Nyorotchi are one of my favorite adult characters though. I remember getting one of those fake tamagotchis from mcdonald's that were part of the happy meal as a toy. I got the Nyorotchi one (duh), i remember afterwards attempting to get it on my p1.

dbmx3q.jpg

Farore already got the matchmaker too, as you can see. [Aww the beak love <3] . In fact she already left. The matchmaker brought her a Takotchi, which is a character i've never had before and would like to, especially for this log.

Curby.

nteyv.jpg
v4awpg.jpg

20htvy8.jpg
2qwzn20.jpg

Farore had a son! I named him Curby. I named him after Kirby from Nintendo since i've been using that character a lot in SSB4. Curby will be officially starting this log since Farore was already a few days old on the first post. Curby evolved into a Hitodetchi an hour after naming him. I'm excited to see which teen i get tomorrow. This generation i'm aiming for Mimitchi. I already miserably failed at aiming for Mametchi last generation, so i'm not getting my hopes up too high lol.

I haven't had a Mimitchi in a while.

Til next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Post:

​Hey everyone, so earlier today Curby evolved into a Hinotamatchi!! The fireball tama. I don't mind having this guy for the next days. I'm looking at a growth pattern chart, and it says that Hinotamatchi don't evolve into Mimitchi even if you give them great care, which is kind of a bummer.. i could possible get Debatchi, i love their buck teeth n_n Debatchi would require good, not great care..

The chart also says that Ufotchi don't evolve into Nyorotchi, even though Farore did..lol. Whatever.

Til next time.

Latest posts

Back