Rarer than I thought

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Franny Samba

Reaction score
So, I had a glance on ebay for Tamagotchi connections (I have V2,3,4,5,6) and I never realised how rare it is to get hold of a V2 or even a V3.

I saw a V2 packaged on sale for £60. I haven't looked at tamagotchis for sale for many years so I may be stating the obvious.

What does everyone else do when buying these? Which sites do you use? Anyone else bought a connection recently?

I'm not going to buy any just now, but I'm very interested in why they're so expensive and rare. They seem like a great investment as I'm sure they'll rise in price in the future (the packaged ones especially).

I bought my connections in the stores when they came out, but in the more recent years, I buy them from other Tamagotchi fans and in local classifieds.

I think Tamagotchis on eBay are very overpriced. They are for sale at much more reasonable prices in Tamagotchi FaceBook groups and the like. :)

I only use ebay when I absolutely have to. I use amazon or I buy from people in person. I personally think moving money back and forth from my bank account to my paypal is too long of a process.

Amazon does seem more reasonable, but buying in person isn't a choice for me as I don't know a single soul who sells them anymore :-( I miss the good old days when my friends all had the connections.

I won't be looking for one currently, but I may be interested in collecting packaged Tamagotchis in the future as I think it'll be fun but also a good investment as well if I wait long enough.

Does anyone on here have or know anyone with the rare gold tamagotchi V3? I really wanted them as a kid :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back