Cinder

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retrotamagotchi

Reaction score
Hunched over my iPad texting up my next novel
Sorry this is late guys I kept accidentally erasing everything! <_< :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Once upon a time, there was a little Himespetchi named Ella who lived with her very rich and loving father. Her mother had died years before and he was getting remarried to a Julietchi with two daughters. Ella couldn't wait to meet them; she had heard they were a Mikeytchiana and a Furifuritchi.

Soon, the big day came, but she only caught a glimpse of her soon-to-be stepfamily.

However, when she finally saw them face-to-face a few weeks later, she knew they were cruel, jealous, and not to mention a bit ugly.

"Well, well," said her new stepmother with her nose held high, "this must be Ella."

"Why yes it is," her new husband responded.

"She's very...beautiful."

"I know. Thank you."

"I bet she's quite spoiled little girl."

"Um, actually she isn't," he said with a slight frown.

"Oh I'm sure she is you just don't want to admit it."

Ella was about to say something when suddenly her father keeled over. He grasped his chest in pain and a look of terror crossed his eyes.

She rushed over to him. "He's having a heart-attack!" she called.

"Oh my," said the Julietchi calmly.

"No papa, don't go!" Ella sobbed.

"Don't worry...you're stepmother will take care of you."

She grabbed his hand and held it as he took his last few breaths. "NOO!"

***Fifteen years later***

"Cinder, I just heard someone knock. Go see who it is."

"Yes, mother." She said quietly. "You could've at least said 'please.'"

"What was that?"

"Nothing, mother."

Ever since her father died, Ella had been turned into a servant, being made wearing torn clothes, all the cooking, cleaning, and laundry. Whenever she swept the chimney she got so much cinder and ashes on her that they started called her 'Cinder.'

Cinder opened the door and there stood a Bunbuntchi holding an envelope. "Good day, madam. I have a letter from the prince."

"Thank you." She took the later, closed the door, and went back indside. "It's from the prince," she said, opening it.

"Ooo," said her stepmother.

"From the prince?! Lemme see!" said the Mikeytchiana as she plucked the letter from her hand.

"No let me see!" argued the Furfuritchi, grabbing the piece of paper.

"Girls, girls, quit the bickering!" The Julietchi made her give her the paper and she opened it. "It IS from the prince! He has invited us to go to his royal ball at 9:00 p.m. tonight!"

The two sisters gasped. "Yay! We're going to a ball!" they exclaimed.

"May I go?" asked Cinder humbly.

"You? Ha! What will you wear?" asked her stepmother.

"I was thinking of borrowing a ball gown of yours, maybe?"

"Maybe not! I will not allow you to wear my dresses and go to the ball!"

"But--"

"Not buts. You will not go!"

Cinder sighed sadly and said, "Yes mother."

"Oh I, so excited to go to the ball!"

"Me, too!"

"Where's that stagecoach?"

"Calm down, girls. I'm sure he'll be here any minute now."

The stagecoach did come, and the three climbed in, leaving poor Cinder behind in the garden. "Tah-tah, Cinder!" the called, waving goodbye.

Cinder collapsed on a pumpkin. "Oh, I really wanted to go to that ball. Now what I'm I going to do?" She began to cry.

Suddenly, a bright light appeared and revealed a witch-like Tamagotchi holding a sparkling stick.

"Hello, my dear," she said. "I am your Fairy Otokitchi."

"Fairy Otokitchi?" she repeated.

"Yes, and I'm here to grant you your wish."

"My wish?"

"Yes. Don't you want to go to Prince Charming's ball?"

"Why, yes, of course, but how?"

"Well, first we need someway to get you there." She waved her stick (which was actually a magic wand) and sung a chant and suddenly the pumpkin Cinder was leaning on turned into a circular carriage.

Cinder gasped at what just happened.

She pointed her wand at a couple of mice that were scurrying along and they turned into horses!

She gasped again.

"Now, off you go!" said the Fiary Otokitchi.

"But my clothes..."

She looked at her ragged clothes and said, "Oh yes, silly me." She giggled and pointed it at the very-excited Cinder. Then, a marvelous thing happened. Cinder work dress turned into a beautiful rainbow ball gown adorned with bows and laces.

"Woah," Cinder breathed.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it!"

The Fiary Otokitchi said, "Oh, and one more thing." She pointed her wand at Cinder's feet and a pair of sparkling glass slippers appeared.

"Glass slippers?" she asked in awe.

"Yes. Now off you go!"

Cinder slowly climbed into the carriage and off she went.

"But the magic wears off a the stroke of midnight!" called the Fairy Otokitchi.

"Oh mother, do I look okay?"

"Yes, darling you look lovely."

"Oh look! There he is?"

The crowd inside the gigantic ballroom become silent as the prince entered.

"Oh my gosh, he's heading straight for us!" said the Furfuritchi.

"Oh I think I'm gonna faint," said her sister.

"I hope he picks me."

"No I hope he picks me!"

"Girls, girls, we must act like sophisticated Tamagotchis."

"May I have this dance?" said the prince, bowing and holding out his gloved hand.

"Why of course," said the Mikeytchiana as she took it.

But then, the doors opened and stepped in a Himespetchi in a rainbow ball gown. Forgetting all about the girl in front of him, he rushed over to Cinder and kissed her hand. "May I have this dance?"

Cinder, surprised, blushed and said, "Yes."

Her stepfamily, having no idea it was her, gasped. "Oh that's SO not fair," said the Furfuritchi.

"I wonder who she is..." the Julietchi said.

And so, the entire night, Prince Charming danced only with the mysterious girl.

After hours and hours of gliding on the slick floor, Cinder peered and the clock and gasped. It was almost 12:00! She pulled away from the prince and raced down the steps leading to her carriage, losing a single slipper along the way. "I'm sorry!" she called.

The prince saw the slipper and picked it up, saying, "I must find her. I think I'm in love."

"So, how was the ball?"

"Oh absolutely wretched," complained her stepmother. "The prince danced with only one girl the entire night. Then she abruptly left him. Oh so impolite."

"Maybe she just needed to get home."

"Ha!" said the Mikeytchiana. "I was this close to dancing with him." She held up her index and thumb finger close together.

KNOCK, KNOCK.

The Julietchi got up from her seat and opened the door. "Prince Charming! Um, what a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here?"

He held up a glass slipper. "A girl I was dancing with lost this. I was hoping to return it to her and ask her hand in marriage. But I don't know where she lives or who she is. So I've been going from house-to-house. May I try to fit this on any of the ladies here?"

"Why, why of course! Just let me fix some things up." She closed the door slightly, turned to Cinder and said, "When we were heading home last night, I saw you running into the garden. At first I thought nothing of it but then I realized, you look a lot like that Himespetchi he was dancing with. I don't know how but I know you were that girl!"

She grabbed Cinder's wrist, dragged her upstairs, threw he into her room and locked the door. "Don't even think about escaping."

Her stepmother went back downstairs, patted down her hair, and opened the door. "You may come in."

"Thank you."

Excited to have a real-life prince in their home, the Furfuritchi suddenly became still as a statue. "I'm I dreaming?!" she whispered.

"Nope," replied the Mikeytchiana who was "frozen" as well.

They both say down on the velvet sofa and lifted up a large leg. "Me first," they said in unison.

"No, ME first!"

"No ME!"

The prince chuckled nervously and tried to fit the shoe over the first sister.

But her foot was too big for it.

"NOO!" The Mikeytchiana cried, trying to smoosh her foot in there.

"Oh let me." The other sister grabbed the slipper and forced her foot in there. "Yay it fits!"

Just barely.

The prince turned to their mother and said, "Are there anymore ladies here?"

"No I'm afraid there isn't. Just my maid."

"Well then, it must be you." he said to the Furfuritchi.

"No!" yelled Cinder from her bedroom. "NO! IT WAS ME!"

Hearing her cry he said, "My, who is that?" He raced upstairs.

"No no, please don't go up there," said the Julietchi.

"I'M IN HERE!" She banged on the hard oak door.

"Give me the key," when he got to it.

Not wanting to disobey the prince, she reluctantly handed him the key.

He inserted it into the hole and gasped. "It's you!" He hugged Cinder. "I'd recognize you anywhere." He slipped the shoe over her foot.

It fit perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back