Tamagotchi 4U Screen Unresponsive?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stickehbun

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm sorry if this is not in the right place because I'm new to TamaTalk though I wanted to post this anyway!

Just last night my 4U's screen started to become unresponsive. When it's been idle and I press one of the buttons to check on it, the screen remains dark. When I press the buttons the button noises occur but the screen is still dark. I've only gotten it to come on once and it's been after just leaving it and coming back to it an hour or so later and by tapping on the back a little bit. I'm worried that my tama is just in there suffering! ): It's now been unresponsive for almost 12 hours.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how did you fix it? Do you think a reset will work? :huh:

Thanks!

You might wanna try new batteries, bad batteries usually cause glitches. Most people say not to use rechargeable ones though and make sure the batteries are the same brand

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure to check the batteries (plus the brand of batteries that you have purchased, most brands are very cheaply made and don't last as long as Duracell, Energizer, and Radiovac.)

If it's the batteries that your 4U came with, then I suggest changing them with brand new ones from a most trusted brand of batteries.

If none of these steps don't work, then you may need to contact the seller (if you bought it from eBay or Amazon), or the company that originally made it (Bandai JP).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back