Rukitchi's (poor bc v4) log (first ever, yay!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rukitchi

Reaction score
So, I decided to make my own log. I might not be able to place pictures, due to the fact that I'm a noob at HTML, but it might be kinda amusing if you close one eye and half-close the other one, lol (just kidding xD) I will try to make it interesting

My current running Tamas are a purple Tamagotchi Friends and a silver-brown v4 (i heard it was brought to Poland, where I live, from England*_*). I am currently raising a Nokobotchi (TF) and a Mimitchi. Their names are Pola and Mirai. As for Pola, I've been hoping for a Furifuritchi (Although I didn't really get to know the requirements to getting her) and since Mirai is already an adult, I just hope she won't become Otokitchi since it would be hard for her to mate. I would look like a bad Tama owner if I said my v4 is on the 2nd generation, but I can't lie well, plus it would be awkward to lie in one's log. On the other hand, my TF is on the 8th generation. That's all for today. Thanks for reading this essay. Lol.

Hi, this is the first update. Decided to also run my white TF. A day or two ago I rubbed perfume all over it to clean the marks from all the rhinestones it had on, but I a

so rubbed the leopard prints off of it. Too bad, it was already getting rubbed off on its own. I just came home from shopping in town, where I bought some lanyards. One of them, a white one with apples on it, is perfect for the entirelywhite TF.

Okay, so here comes the second update:

Mirai has a little son. He will stay on his own here in 2 days, since Mirai won't probably leave tomorrow. (this happened on the previous generation.) As of the white TF, Cosmotchi evolved into Righttchi. Hooray! Nothing new for purple TF. Coffretchi is still Coffretchi. Tomorrow she'll be able to go on a date though.
tumblr_nlcuzdcChF1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Oh look, I succeeded to add a pic! I'm not that stupid! yAAAAY!

Nice log so far!

its funny because i notice your white TF has the same gaps in it like mine does lol. Do you find yours creaks ? like makes plasticy sounds ? Mine does :/

Also my buttons dont always register presses :(

Also how did u upload your pictures? tinypic takes forever for me lol :/

Last edited by a moderator:
@tamemmz Heyy! My tama got rubbed with perfume, which left dirty marks on it in the lines. They don't creak, insted my v4 does when I press on the back cover. I have a tumblr and I first uploaded that pic to tumblr. then pasted the url here. (it's a kind of life hack and it shouldn't be done by a lot of ppl due to servers possibly overloading.

Here we go. Mirai had a baby boy. His name is Reita. (pronounced ray-ta). It's now a Puchitchi.

tumblr_nlgj2t8SXI1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Pola (Coffretchi) is ready to date. I wonder who will she go out with. Lemme check it out.

tumblr_nlgjko3CHX1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

She has a baby girl with Wagassiertchi! How cute! (I always wanted to have Wagassiertchi on any of my TFs but I could never get him :( )

Righttchi is 7 yrs old but still not ready for a date :(

That's all for today! Btw shhh don't tell anyone my secret :D

tumblr_nlil7jJkx71s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg
If you look closely at the pic above, you'll see that my v4 (Reita) is currently a Young Androtchi. Righttchi is ready to date. Let's go check who will he be with!

He chose Pianitchi! And they have a baby boy!

tumblr_nlilkxjfw31s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

You can't really see Pianitchi here (due to my blurred display). But believe my words, they sure will have a pretty baby together.

Pola had a daughter and it's a Terupotchi.

tumblr_nlmbnvfueo1s4vwd7o1_540.jpg

Today Reita evolved from Young Androtchi into Androtchi! (right when I was getting dressed.) Also, I think, both of my TFs are celebrating Easter,take a look:

tumblr_nlmboj2PFK1s4vwd7o1_540.jpg

Here you can see Coffretchi because Neotchi didn't make my wish come true and didn't evolve into Furifuritchi. But look at the room! It's way different!

If you took a look at my v4, you would see it doesn't have that round thing on the antenna. Not anymore! And it's not the brown glass bead. It fell off too many times as it didn't hold on to the glue since it was made of glass, but I found a good substitute- a pearl. It seems to stay on the antenna. Now I might be the only Tama owner who has a v4 with a pearl. :D anyways, that's all for today.

EDIT: Coffretchi just "told me" that officially they're celebrating Easter. Look at her jump in excitement!

tumblr_nlmca93upn1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_nlvo0zYlIr1s4vwd7o1_400.jpg

A pic of my tamas from yesterday evening. Sorry I didn't update for so long, it's just nothing breakthrough-like happened.

Reita died T_T I took my v4 to school and forgot to turn off the sound. Then suddenly in Polish class I heard "doodoodoo doodoodoo" (the sound of a Tamagotchi dying) and I almost cried but I couldn't take it out and save it... I cried over it at home. So I'm now raising Aoi. He's currently Gourmetchi, he evolved while I was in town with mom.

tumblr_nlvo2gUoqC1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

He got a letter from the preschool teacher and then he got accepted into school. I chose the flower teacher for him because I'm aiming for a Togetchi.

tumblr_nlvog38Ox11s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

Aoi seems to have good enough stats to become Togetchi. Am I right?

tumblr_nlx04kj8sQ1s4vwd7o3_540.jpg

Today was a fun day since the morning. Cosmotchi evolved into Mametchi (not randomly, I sent those 10 texts.) Will Neotchi evolve into Yumemitchi or Kiraritchi? God knows. I met both requirements and we will see who she becomes. Expect another update @ today's evening. At 12 am I will have a friend over and I'll try to get her into Tamas.

tumblr_nlx04kj8sQ1s4vwd7o1_400.jpg

A proof that I have Mametchi.

tumblr_nlx04kj8sQ1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

And here's Aoi brushing his teeth.

Oh, and here's Aoi's stats for today:

tumblr_nlx0kmpR0j1s4vwd7o1_1280.jpg

He was at school 10 times today. And he won the sparkles all the time. That, my friends, is the way of getting the tama you want.

Okay, bad news first. Aoi died. Byul is trying to follow his path. He is now a Gourmetchi and was a Puchitchi like Aoi. He is also aiming to become Togetchi.

Now good news! I became an owner of a brand new V5! Still learning how things work here.

tumblr_nm2pjkZ4lr1s4vwd7o3_540.jpg
tumblr_nm2pjkZ4lr1s4vwd7o2_400.jpg

And here's a pic of my entire Tama family:

tumblr_nm2pjkZ4lr1s4vwd7o1_400.jpg

Sorry that I don't update every day, but it might change with time.

Latest posts

Back