Tamemma's Tamagotchi Friends Log !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamemmz

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Today i decided to buy myself a tamagotchi friends :D

Im not to sure why really, because im 21 and working, so im unsure of how much time i will have to look after it (without it being paused) But anyway we shall see.

I was debating about buying a tamagotchi friends for ages - purely because of that i just mentioned and the fact that ide heard about some problems people faced . I first used a tamagotchi v2 when i was about 10 maybe abit younger.. and used a v2 v3 v4.. i didnt use a familichi or a music star, so was quite surprised when i see how big and different they look now! Anyway so i went to Argos, and bought a tamagotchi friends - it was the last one left.

I Got the colourful leopard shell, though i wasn't too bothered whatever one i got :) i also purchased some batteries with the tamagotchi!

So i put my batteries in - i was petrified i wouldn't be able to screw the cover back in... Not fun!

So first thoughts where.. WOAH its so dark i cant see a thing!

I changed the settings like it suggested and unfortunately for me its still too dark and a little blurred. However i think this is mainly due to the fact we are too used to being able to see things crystal clear nowdays, and all the previous tamagotchis have not had the room backgrounfd display which probably distracts me. Never mind i may get used to it soon!

So i chose my egg- without having a clue what to do and could hardly see anything, and found i was presented with a beautiful pinkbotchi ! Struggling to see her but still never the less cute :) One thing i thought was ncier than the old versions of tamagotchi where it was a "simple blob" I Noticed that it didnt ask me to name it, and that was when i realised it tells you its proper name! So after that i fed her and gave her some snacks. I Then went to the games menu and was excited to play the new games! I Like the transition as if she is walking to the game place, however sometimes i wish to jump straight to playing, so it is abit time consuming. So i played both games and was so confused with what i had to do with "select get" however thankfully i am now a pro at that game ! I Noticed with the buttons for the musical note catch game, that the buttons where abit slow and sometimes missed my presses but i think it may be due to not screwing the device together tight enough, we will see! I Continued playing games and checked her stats, one thing i was confused about was on the old tamas, you could only play till the tamagotchi was at lowest weight, whereas with this tamagotchi, i would play and play.. to realise shes got more hungry.. so maybe you have to stop playing at a certain weight or she will become hungry again ? i dont know lol

There was a few poos that i caught on the potty and then more poos to clean, i found it hard to notice the poos with them being so far in the corner. Does anyone else have this problem or will i get used to that too ?

After a while of playing games and feeding her, she fell asleep ! I was excited as i was thinking it was getting near evolving time.. the only thing i was confused about was that i didnt know how to turn the lights on? - I STILL DONT KNOW SO PLEASE TELL IF YOU KNOW LOL

she woke up and evolved into Petithanatchi !Yay!

im unsure if that is a good character or if it was the lesser good care character :S Does anyone have any growth charts?

So now at 5.30pm she just called for attention, i couldnt really see what was wrong so i just pressed the a button, it looked like i was sorting through some things and then it just disappeared... so i have no idea if i did it right or if i done it wrong LOL - First time ive not really known what the tamagotchi needed xD so its quite good and fun really :)

I Just need to work out what the best way to add pictures is and i will edit later on if anything else happens :D

Thanks for reading so far if anyone has haha.

Also if you have any ideas on what i could improve on or something you dislike please let me know :)

Update: At 7pm she went to bed ! Also i have another question, if i have her paused in the day and then unpause her when i get home, it its passed 7 will she just go straight to sleep or ?

edited:uploading pics is so hard- does anyone know how to do it easier?

package_zpsnvkfbq57.jpg

tamagotchi_zpspqrc3ul0.jpg

another%20pic_zpsovrisz88.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everyone! So today i went to work, and had my tamagotchi on pause :) when i got home i unpaused her, to find she poo'd almost immediately xD so i cleaned her up and then fed and gave her a snack! After that i played a few games with her. She called for my attention 2 times today- once was when she was having a shower, and the other was because she wanted to wave at me. I Thought the waving was cute :D

However today i notcied my tamagotchi was creaking and making lots of plastic noises as i pressed different areas. There is also one area of the tamagotchi shell that actually is lifted slightly, and pushes back down with a gentle force. Also the buttons feel abit loose and my presses are still not getting registered every time. Im wondering if this is because i couldnt screw the case back together properly after putting the batteries in. Im going to try and screw it back together abit more, otherwise im considering taking it back and getting a different one.

I Dont know what to do though :(

Hi everyone! Today i woke up and noticed my tamagotchi had evolved into neotchi ! im unsure when it happened because she woke up and never made any noise to alert me :S after i realised i paused her while i went to work. When i got home i unpaused my tamagotchi and again she had poo'd within minutes of unpausing her ! i fed her some food and then a few minutes later she was hungry again! i played a few games and then bought 2 things from the shop before she went to bed. I Hate how i only get to spend an hour with her once shes unpaused, before she sleeps but when shes older she will stay up later so thats good.

While i was out today my mum went to argos and mentioned i wasnt very happy with the shell and all the issues i have had, and wanted a different unit. However they "phoned bandai" and apparently they said the device is designed like that on purpose :S (cant see it somehow) but they did mention that if it still is defective, they will change it later and wrote my name and address down :S

Here are some pictures i took:

tumblr_nldkixJwv01uqyx1io1_400.jpg

tumblr_nldkixJwv01uqyx1io2_400.jpg

tumblr_nldkdhtvS81uqyx1io1_400.jpg

tumblr_nldkdhtvS81uqyx1io2_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! Sorry i did not do a log yesterday- i didnt do one because not much happened and also i was sending my tamagotchi back to argos (again) as i was still not happy with the quality of my tamagotchi.

however one thing that did happen yesterday was that my tamagotchi evolved while sleeping- into coffretchi

tumblr_nlh52oPrQv1uqyx1io3_540.jpg

however unfortunately i had to return my tamagotchi to argos to get a new one because i still was unhappy with the creaking. Argos gave me a new one! A Blue Gem! Just to let you know its alot better than the old unit i had. The device does not creak and its alot brighter and easier to see. Sometimes the buttons still do not register , but altogether the blue gem design is alot better than the other one. I am very happy i changed it

So obviously that means i hatched a new tamagotchi!

tumblr_nlh52oPrQv1uqyx1io2_400.jpg

This time i have a boy! He evolved into a mitsumarutchi ! But silly me.. Left him while i was eating my dinner and his hunger dropped 3 and he needed medicine ! But still- it will make for an interesting character :D

tumblr_nlh52oPrQv1uqyx1io1_400.jpg

If anyone is reading this: Does anyone know where i may find information about perfect care characters ect

Hello everyone!

Nothing much happened to my tamagotchi today, he woke up and done his morning poo, and then got hungry, then i paused him while i was at work. i came home and unpaused him and he got hungry. then he fell asleep.

Here are some cute pictures of him:

tumblr_nliy0zHXok1uqyx1io1_400.jpg

tumblr_nliy0zHXok1uqyx1io3_540.jpg

Im thinking of getting either a music star, Famaletchi or another tamagotchi friends. What do you all think i should choose?

Hey everyone, today my tamagotchi ran for a full day without being paused - YAY!

he also evolved into cosmotchi!

tumblr_nll1o8wtAL1uqyx1io2_400.jpg

tumblr_nll1o8wtAL1uqyx1io3_540.jpg

We went to the beach today - here is my tamagotchi enjoying the sun!

tumblr_nll1o8wtAL1uqyx1io1_400.jpg

My tamagotchi called for my attention twice today- once to say hi and once to tell me he was having a shower lol

Thats about it for today - See you tomorrow :)

Cool! Who will you try to evolve him to?
Tbh i wasnt too sure what i wanted to try and get him to evolve into!

Hey everyone here is todays log- Lots of things happened today :)

Firstly i noticed that my tamagotchis background had changed rooms. i was confused in the beginning and had to look on my logs to see if i was correct or not LOL.

tumblr_nlmdpoRfzC1uqyx1io4_250.jpg
tumblr_nlmdpoRfzC1uqyx1io1_400.jpg
tumblr_nlmdpoRfzC1uqyx1io3_540.jpg

Secondly, today my tamagotchi called for my attention to show me that he was celebrating easter ! The easter bunny came yay :D I Didnt get a picture of that unfortunatley.

Lastly, my tamagotchi evolved into a righttchi ! yayyyy haha :)

I Couldnt believe it when he evlovled as i wasnt expecting him to yet! He also received a gift- the starry bracelet!

tumblr_nlmdpoRfzC1uqyx1io5_250.jpg
tumblr_nlmdpoRfzC1uqyx1io6_250.jpg

And omg just as i was writing this, my tamagotchi see the easter bunny again! So i took a picture this time lol:

tumblr_nlmf75ohmR1uqyx1io1_540.jpg

Thats all for now ! Thanks for reading :)

Latest posts

Back