From First To Last

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why do you think the band is called "From First To Last"?

• Race hierarchy, I guess? (First, Second, Third, Fourth, Dead Last?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
I have heard of From First To Last, and it seems like a cool band (especially since my awesome boy is in the band, but sadly quit in 2007), but I never ever heard of their songs...

Speaking of which, I already downloaded Note To Self, but I'm scared to hear what it sounds like...

Anyways, enough blabbing for me, what about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard of them before, don't remember where. Maybe on the internet or from my brother since it's a genre he listens to. I'm not fond of "screamo" or the type of voice here (whiny) but the genre is very popular with the younger crowd.

I have heard of them before, don't remember where. Maybe on the internet or from my brother since it's a genre he listens to. I'm not fond of "screamo" or the type of voice here (whiny) but the genre is very popular with the younger crowd.
I only listen to them because Sonny Moore I want to. Besides, it's a new band I never heard of (besides Linkin Park and whatnot), so might as well try 'em out and see how they sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only listen to them because Sonny Moore I want to. Besides, it's a new band I never heard of (besides Linkin Park and whatnot), so might as well try 'em out and see how they sound.
Oh, absolutely. Music discovery is an awesome pasttime. I like listening to new things and trying them out. I'm not knocking the band personally, my taste is simply different and it has nothing to do with ability or talent. I decided to answer the question because I have indeed heard of them! :)

Oh, absolutely. Music discovery is an awesome pasttime. I like listening to new things and trying them out. I'm not knocking the band personally, my taste is simply different and it has nothing to do with ability or talent. I decided to answer the question because I have indeed heard of them! :)

I feel like you and I are the only ones that know about the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back