Removing scratches from screens

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryxz

Reaction score
Hello all!!

Have been reading through the different forums and found that there is this product called Displex to remove scratches from screens. Just wanted to ask:

1. Do you use

A ) Displex scratch remover polish (this is in red tubes) or

B ) Displex LCD screen small scratch remover polish (this is in yellow tubes)

2. Do they work only on non-coloured tamagotchi?

3. Anyone tried it on TMGC + color / iD / iD L / P's ?

I am thinking of using it on a used iD I bought off eBay, but I am afraid that it might get worse (haha).

Please share your experiences on this product / other ways of removing scratches.

PS/ I tried toothpaste + conditioner as suggested by someone before, but there were even more scratches after I done it....... :S

Thanks in advance :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea which Displex to use, but yes, I've heard of plenty of people who use Dislpex on their color Tamagotchis and it works fine. :)

1) the red tube (note: only apply it to the plastic over the LCD screen of the tama)

2) nope you can use them on any tama screen

3) I've tried it on the ID and the ID L and it worked wonderfully on the small scratches!

~Miau :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
1) the red tube (note: only apply it to the plastic over the LCD screen of the tama)

2) nope you can use them on any tama screen

3) I've tried it on the ID and the ID L and it worked wonderfully on the small scratches!

~Miau :wub:
Thanks for answering! :) did you get your displex from eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back