My first Log ever - Connection V2, 3, and 4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddy09

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

This is my first Log ever, I hope you like it!

So as you already read, this log will be about my three Connection-Tamas.

I am currently raising three girls, Ichigotchi, Ichigotchi and Mohitamatchi.

Ichigotchi #1 is on my V2, her name is Laura, Ichigotchi #2 is on my V4, her name is Romy. And the last one is Marie, the Mohitamatchi.

So first of all: Romy turned into Ichigotchi while I was aiming for Young Dorotchi or Nikatchi. But I learned that my V4 dislikes the Kuchi-Family. Romy is the 27th Generation and I was able to raise Kuchi-member only one time. Mostly I get a Meme-member. So Romy will be a Meme-adult again, I will raise a Violetchi.

I was very disappointed when I heard the evolution sound and saw that my MOHITAMATCHI turned into Ichigotchi. But what should I do... Ichigotchi is cute, though. She really likes her BLDG Block.

Laura is my 12th Generation on my V2. She is a healthy little girl. It is my first good-care teen since 5 generations :p Her hearts never dropped below 1 empty so far. I hope she will turn into a Mimitchi or ChoHimetchi cause I already raised a Marumimitchi and I dislike repetitions. Lauras father was a Mametchi.

And then there is Marie, the 5th Mohitamatchi in a row. I really want a Kuchitamatchi again. Anyway, Marie is 16th Generation on the V3 and I am aiming for Hashitamatchi. I've raised too many Hikotchis or Hinatchis, I want something new.
In doing so, this is what I mostly get to see: And she got sick for the second time today.

Lets cure it back to health!

Yay, Marie will always find something to smile about. :lol:

Since I don't play any games with her she always rolls around. It looks pretty cute when she tries to ruin her cool mohawk style. :p

So thats it for today. I hope you liked it so far, tomorrow two girls will change, Romy and Marie.

Shortly the current stats:

Romy:
Hungry: full

Happy: two empty (gosh she is extremly demanding...It feels like she looses a heart every 30 minutes!)

Training: 8

Weight: 5 lb

Laura: Marie:

Hungry: full Hungry: Full

Happy: full Happy: Full

Training 8 Training: 2

Weight: 20 lb Weight: 37 lb.

And in addition: My Tamagotchi L.I.F.E App is also running in the background.

Right now I have a 3 years old Marutchi. He will evolve into Tamatchi today.

Thanks for reading :)

Hey there! :)

Lets start with the news: Romy is an adult now, Marie a teen. Laura is still a teen and she enjoys her bath right now.

We should take a look on the other girls! Did they changed the way I wanted them to? Lets see...

Yay! It is a Violetchi again!

She is very stylish and very cool. I mean look at the way she wears her shirt. No questions about her coolness, right? ;)

But what's up with Marie? Marie evolved into...

Hashitamatchi!

She is such a cutie! I really like the way she shows her "suprised" and "happy" face :) But it looks like she is more a relaxed type as you can see her way of playing with the lion.

I really hope that Laura turns into Mimitchi or ChoHimetchi tomorrow. I prefer Mimitchi but ChoHimetchi would be fine, too.

And my Tamagotchi Life App is a teen, too. I took a pic during Marutchi evolved into Tamatchi. And now, there is a little ball with arms and legs, moving up and down.

I prefer Kuchitamatchi as a teen on the original Tamagotchi but I want a Mametchi so I have to raise a Tamatchi first. He has called 2 times for discipline today and this means the bar is already full.
Sadly, the Tamagotchi does not stop calling for discipline even though the Training bar is full. And if I miss only one of the upcoming calls tomorrow or on Sunday, I will get a Ginjirotchi. So I should really keep my phone next to me ;) But Tamatchi has a very big and cute smile. It makes me smile, too. :)

I guess thats it for today! Tomorrow, Romy will get a job, Laura will evolve and nothing more. Means it will be a short update tomorrow!

Thanks for reading! :)

YEEEESSSS!!!! She did it!!!!!

Laura evolved into Mimitchi!!! YEEESSS!!! I'm so super happy about it!

Sorry, forgot to say Hello! to you all! ^_^
But I'm super happy that my work was worth it! Because the V2 (V3 too) is very very stubborn with its characters. I already recived average or above-average adults even if I disciplined them completely and took very good care. Or the other way around, I took average care of a teen but disciplined them always and ended up with Violetchi...

But now, I have the character I wanted! And I'm not the only one who's happy about it!

Is someone here who has realized that Mimitchi was edited on the V3? Not only the close-up is extremely cute since the V3 but also her tail changed! On the V3 it is a normal rabbit tail which can be seen when she turns her back to you or when she eats something but on the V2 it is just a short line or something similar to the Original Tamagotchi from 1996/97. Take a look here:

You can't see a tail but on the V3 and onwards you can see it.
Well, and Romy recieved her job. But first she has to say goodbye to her teacher, Ms. Flower... Romy shouted at her but only because she was so sad about it!

But I bet there is something again to be happy about....

Told you.

She works at the bakery now and this works out fine. She got three O's and recieved a Chef's hat. Her skill points:

Intelligence: 85

Fashion: 132 (124 when she got the job)

Kindness: 90

BTW: She evolved into Violetchi because I played Flag all the time. But the previous generations had one of the Kindness-jobs so I wanted her to get a Fashion-job.

And I caught Romy doing her Poop-moves so I quickly pushed the toilet. Looks cute :)

Marie is still a Hashitamatchi and her current stats are the following:

Hungry: one empty

Happy: full

Training: 6

Weight: 43lbs

Tamatchi, on my phone, is 5 years old now. Tomorrow, he will hopefully evolve into Mametchi.

Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow! :lol:

Hey there!

Quickly, because Tamatchi on my phone evolved very late:

He evolved into Ginjirotchi. Seems like I missed only one call but I can't remember that I missed one. The hearts were filled always. They never dropped below 1 empty. But so what.

Ginjirotchi is one of the cutest characters ever. Really. I want a Ginjirotchi on my V2, but I only achieved a Pochitchi twice. So far. ;)

You can take a look on my Mr. Big Smile here:

He evolved into his original color by the way.

He exists in pink and yellow. He's pretty ugly in pink. But I guess I only think he's ugly in pink because I dislike this color. All Tamagotchis on this app are ugly in pink. Kuchipatchi is the worst... I achieved 2 pink Kuchipatchis. I really dislike it. Really, in green he's the best character ever but in pink... No.

Ginjirotchi seems to have the same happy expression as on the V2, just like Pochitchi, so no difference here. Unlike Mametchi who shows a completely different happy face on the V1/V2.

So actually I think Ginjirotchi is better than Mametchi but I prefer an adult who only calls me for poop and bed-time. But Ginjirotchi calls two times a day for discipline so I guess that's fine.

Marie is a fully disciplined Hashitamatchi now. 9 bars. But I missed like 3 or 4 calls already. But the good thing is: If you know the time it has called you, just add 3 hours and look on it again. There will be a call again. That's what I do. And it works. ;)

Nothing new with Romy and Laura. The matchmaker will come to Romy tomorrow. I don't care about a Kuchi-member as a partner. I'm sick of getting Meme-members so I will let the boy/girl grow into a universal teen. Maybe I get a Kuchi-member then. Hopefully...

Tomorrow, Marie will grow into her adult form. I don't expect a good care adult. She had to call me 3 times because of empty hearts (one time both empty) or I filled them when there was only one full. Sounds like I will get one of the average care-adults. I prefer Dorotchi. Dorotchis are cute. I had Dorotchi 2 times on my V2. Adorable. :)

See you tomorrow. I will go to sleep now (in Germany it's already 10:34 PM). Just like he did already.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

So let's start with the funniest thing. Marie evolved. And I thought the care is the most important thing.

Silly me. I missed four calls and I still had a full training bar. But as I said it already, the hearts dropped very often to 3 empty or completely empty.

Because Hashitamatchi wakes up at 10 AM I switched the clock to 10 while it was actually 9 AM to see what character she will going to be (Mohitamatchi evolved at 9 AM on last friday). Staring on the Tamagotchi (in school with no sound) but nothing happened. But then I saw that she went down to the bottom of the screen doing its evolution move. The screen started to flash and then Marie evolved into...

Mimitchi?! Seroiusly? Mimitchi? Last time I got her on my V3 I've worked as hard as I can to get her. The teen was a Hikotchi and I really did everything I could to get it. And I was sucessfull. But now my intention was to get one of the average care adults, the way I treated Hashitamatchi was the same as on my V2 when I ended up with Dorotchi (Teen: Propellertchi). But so what. Now I have 2 Mimitchis and a Violetchi.

Actually I am not that much happy about Mimitchi on the V3. Going back into the Family history, the following parents can be found on my V3:

Tim, a 7 years old male Pyonkotchi.

Lia, a 7 years old female MIMITCHI

Nico, a 7 years old male Mametchi.

You see, my last even generation adult was already a Mimitchi. I dislike repetitions. Even if it's a cute Mimitchi. When I think about the last time I ended up with Tarakotchi on the V3 because Obotchi's hearts (both Hungry and happy) dropped to two empty twice while I still disciplined him completely... This is really strange.

But here you can see the edited Mimitchi on the V3 playing with her BLDG Block.

And also: the changed close-ups. :lol:

What else? The Matchmaker visited Romy. She brought her Androtchi. They are so cute together.

And now Romy is a proud mother of a cute little baby boy.

She recieved about 2500 Points from the King today. So far. :D

And my little Ginjirotchi shows the way to poop. Yes, he is very proud of it.

That's it for today. The Matchmaker will visit Laura tomorrow and Romy will leave her baby. 28th generation. ^_^

Have a wonderful day! :lol:

Hey there!

Sorry for not posting yesterday but it was a pretty busy day.

Because much happened yesterday and today, I will only post photo collages. So I can post everything :)

First of all: Romy left her baby boy. He is the 28th Generation now and his name is Jake.

One hour later he evolved into Puchitchi. Even though I got Puchitchi for like the 20th time I still love it. It is the cutest toddler on the V4, followed by Mohitamatchi, Harutchi and then Mizutamatchi (well that is my opinion I bet you have a different opinion ;) )

Getting a Puchitchi when the parent married a Mame-adult normally means that I get a Mame-teen. Hopefully not this time, I want an universal teen!

I've heard that I get a Hawainotchi when I neglect the toddler. So let's do it! :lol:

We will see if it was successful or not.

Before Romy left, she talked to her father and grandmother on the phone :p

Laura married a Kaerutchi and she was also a mother of a baby boy....

... until she left him. He is the 13th generation and his name is Toby.

He evolved into Kinakomotchi. He is so adorable! :D

I directly gave him his Action Figure and after 10 seconds of playing he interrupted it for calling me for no reason. 2 minutes after growing into the toddler stage! 2 minutes - first call. That's a new record guys! :lol: After that he went to sleep.

And check out the cutest thing of Toby. Playing with his action figure (baby and toddler stage) makes him really happy.

The similarities with Kinakomotchi and Marutchi can bee seen here. Of course the way of looking suprised all the time is the same, but also the smile before he shows his normal happy face when playing with the action figure (see: pic in the middle).

Ginjirotchi on my phone is still alive, still smiling and still the cutest character ever.

Marie is still a Mimitchi. I left my three tamas at home yesterday while I was in school but before I went to school I switched the time back to 0 AM so they can live on ;) Yeah, I should have checked the time on the V3 again before I left. Because I obviously set the time completely wrong! When I came home at 2:30 PM I saw that Mimitchi had 2 poops next to her. I thought "Holy c... what happened?!" and realized the wrong time. She was awake for nearly 7 hours. But she only had 2 hearts empty (both hungry and happy.) Guess the perfect-care adults are less needy than the other adults... Lucky me! :lol:

I guess I am done for today. I hopefully write tomorrow again.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day :lol:

Hey!

Not much happened the last days. I had my last school day yesterday, going to write the final exams in two weeks for my graduation (in German it is "Abitur" you may have heard something about it). So because I have to learn for these exams, I am not going to update this log daily I hope once a week will do it. :)

Anyway: Jack, the Puchitchi evolved into Young Androtchi. I just thought: better then a Meme teen again. I had him already but he's a cute teen.

I also had no time for taking pics. And I missed a lot calls so my adult has only 8 bars instead of 9. :p

Guess which one I've raised. ^_^

:wacko:

Androtchi! For the very first time on my V4. 28th Generation! Yay! His close-up is funny guess he likes his owner. :wub: So at least Jack looks like his father from the Matchmaker now. :D

And I am happy to see that the V4 adults have a new movement. Androtchi falls flat on his face on the V1-3 because he is a below average care adult. But his movement now is determined by the fortune cookie so if I am lucky and recieve a cookie with 3 stars in one of the categories or at least 2 stars in all he doesn't fall on his face.

V2: Toby the Kinakomotchi evolved into Young Mametchi! Also the first time on my V2!

He is so adorable. Now I know: Young Mametchi and Young Mimitchi are definitely obtained through average care. Had a Young Mimitchi on my V2 already and the toddler had to call me 2 times because of empty hearts but there was no care mistake at all. Same with Toby. And I got these two teens. I'm very satisfied with it. Now I only have to raise a Nikatchi on the V2 and then I had all the teens on odd generations at least one time. :)

V3: The matchmaker visited Marie. You can see everything else about it down here:

Because my V3 likes boys more then girls (I had 6 boys in a row already!), I was suprised to see that Marie had a baby girl!

Anyway: Marie left her already. Bye bye Marie! You suprised me very much with your growth!

That's it, but I will unpause Marie today so I can start the next generation. I only have to think about a name which is very hard now because of so many generations so far! :lol:

Have a nice day!

Hey!

I am back. After only 2 days. With big news.

So first of all, Jake works at the Flower Shop now. I actually wanted him to work at the clothes shop but one of the three guys at the interview refused him. So he does the same thing as his mother. With flowers instead of muffins, cupcakes...

The Matchmaker will visit him tomorrow. And my V4 starts to show glitches, till now it was okay. But now Jake is renamed in Hake which looks pretty strange. I remember the time when the Matchmaker brought my Tama black lines instead of a partner. I declined it because I read some bad stuff about these black lines (freezing the Tama, only reset helps...) and let her visit me again and then she brought me a normal Tamagotchi. I hope these are the only glitches. I don't want my Tama to eat a Ball because it appears as food.

While his best friend Toby evolved...

Can you think about which Tamagotchi character I've raised? Only with these pics? If not, you will see it later. ;)

...Marie left her daughter. Her name is Lena and she was a Kuchitamatchi as a toddler! YEEESSS!! finally!!!

She played with every item she could play with!

And my favorite: The lion. I just love the suprised face of Kuchitamatchi. :D

But enough is enough, she listened to some beautiful music and went to sleep right after it, such a hard day of work for her... :D

Jake or Hake also used a fishing pole! But there were no points. Only the big fish.

So... If you still don't know what my V2 looks like now I will help you.

It's a...

KUCHIPATCHI!!!!!! YEEEEEESSSS!!! YES!!! YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: My favorite character of all time, the cutest character of all time (with Ginjirotchi but Kuchipatchi is really the cutest one!), and now I have him on my V2!! I just love it! I will enjoy every second with this cute little thing. :lol:

I will post pics of him playing with his items next time I'll update my log!

So Jake and Toby are best friends now because I connected them like 20 times today.

And now you can see them bathing and brushing their teeth.

I guess that's it for today. I will update my log as soon as I can with a bunch of pics of Kuchipatchi! :wub: :lol:

Bye guys have a wonderful day!!! :)

Hey there!

First of all, thank you bazla1234 for your compliment! Glad you like my log! :)

Then: Lena, the Kuchitamatchi evloved into Obotchi. I was very upset about it. Because Lena is the 17th generation on my V3 and I had a Young Mametchi and a Nikatchi once. But I had an Obotchi on ALL the other odd generations. So it WAS (because she is an adult already, you won't believe which one!) my 7th Obotchi and I am so so sick of it. Really, I tried everything. When I had a Young Mametchi the toddler recieved average care. A whole day long. Nikatchi was actually funny because my toddler (Tamatchi) recieved perfect care but Tamatchi evolves into Nikatchi on odd (except the first), and into Hinotamatchi on even generations. At least on my V3. I don't know why but the average-toddlers always evolve into the bad care teens no matter how well I've cared for them. They are all cute, though.

Jake, Hake or whatever married a Pukatchi. The Matchmaker brought him Pukatchi at the very first time she visited him. I said Yes because I see the chance of a Kuchi-member when the Matchmaker brings Pukatchi at the first time. Let's see if I am lucky this time.

Anyway. They had a boy. If he really grows into the Kuchi-Family, I have the chance for Kuchipatchi for the first time on my V4!!! That would be awesome! But I shouldn't expect it. Because when I thought my male toddler would grow into the Kuchi-family, I was always disappointed in the end. So let's hope but don't expect it.

The adults always get sick when they have a baby. This is also something you can read in the manual of the Tamagotchi.

But Jake left him already. Because on the V4 everything is in hyper-speed it was really difficult to take a picture of his leaving. I dislike it that Bandai speeded it up so much. The Matchmaker brings the partner in hyper-speed which looks actually stupid when the move up and down so quickly. The Matchmaker also stays for only ten seconds instead of ten minutes. The close-up is fast, when they eat and the leaving. I don't know why but I don't like it.

I named him Benno and he evolved into Mizutamatchi. There is still a little chance for the Kuchi-family. Mizutamatchi CAN grow into Oniontchi or Young Kuchipatchi but he is still more likely to grow into Gourmetchi. The skill points are low (Int:10 ; Fash:1 ; Kind: 5) so if he really grows into the Meme-Family I will make him grow into Pyonchitchi.

Benno recived an important letter. He is in the pre-school now. :)

What else? Yeah, my V3. My V3 is an adult now. Obotchi evolved into...

KUCHIPATCHI!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I just looked at it and laughed. I laughed so hard because I always try as hard as I can to get a Kuchipatchi on my V4 but now I have 2 Kuchipatchis on my other Tamagotchis!!! :D :D How cool is that?!

So because they are male AND female they will marry. But first I will enjoy Kuchipatchi on my V3, too. Maybe I have to pause my V2 because the matchmaker visited him this morning and I don't want him to grow old.

The other pics of them using items will follow in the post right below this one but I only can post 10 pics in one post and I need the 3 I have left here for the Tamagotchi LIFE App.

Ginjirotchi died. Their life span cannot be extended on the app. They get sick 3 times and then they die. Mametchi dies at the age of 20, Ginjirotchi and Maskutchi die at age 15 or 16, depending on when Tamatchi evolved (late in the evening or early in the morning). Kuchipatchi dies at age 9 or 10, Nyorotchi at age 7 or 8 and Tarakotchi dies at age 6 or 7. The hearts do not drop faster after the first time they get sick so Mametchi can get very boring when he never gets more demanding. :D

Everything else: Down here in the next post. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Now the pics!

Here you can see Kuchipatchi using: Boots, Bow tie, Bow and the T-Shirt.

Now: Skateboard, Trumpet, Music, Racquets, Drum, Weights, Wings and a Shovel which brought him 100 Points. :)

Next one: Sun glasses, Cap (so cute!!), Shoes, Cape (Patchiman 2.0), Wig and Glasses.

And now: TV (satisfied with the TV program!), BLDG Block, Make-up (THAT looks just freakin awesome :D :D I laughed so hard!!!), UFO (to Paris), and the Computer which looks quite cute. ^_^

Followed by: RC-Car 2 (Unfortunately, she is unable to play with it...), The !!-Item (clone. Yay! 3 Kuchipatchis :p :lol: ) and the Ball (Also unable to play with this item).

The boy-girl difference and the Umbrella:

And they are already in love.

That should be enough! I will write again as soon as I can! During this time you should have enough pics of my same-looking couple. :lol:

Have a wonderful day!!!

Haha I smiled when I saw your v2 girl was called Laura, I've actually never seen anyone call a tamagotchi that :p

A good name I must say ;)

Love this log & the shells, I like the transparent ones!

Hey everyone!

I'm back, after nearly a month...!

And I thought I would find my log on page 2 or somewhere else but Laura pushed it back up! Thank you LauraKCald for your nice words, you motivated me to post something again! ^_^

So, the Kuchipatchi-couple is back on the Tama planet, they had two boys. I named them Elias (V3) and Liam (V2). Growth: Elias: Teletchi --> Mizutamatchi ---> Hikotchi ---> Decotchi. Liam: Petitchi ---> Kuribotchi ---> Young Mimitchi ---> Mimitchi.

I paused Mimitchi and Decotchi a lot because of my exams 2 weeks ago. 3 exams in only one week, that was really hard. Don't know the results yet but I think it will be fine.

Back to my Tamas. ;) The baby boy named Benno (on my V4) was a Gourmetchi as a teen. Yaaayyy... :angry: :( So I took good care of him with feeding snacks or Steaks and put it back to sleep. Ended up with Pyonchitchi as an adult that was great. Sadly he was renamed into Enno. But Enno is not too bad. Even though the real names are shown when I go to the family history. Crazy.

Enno married Hanatchi. They had a girl, her name is Julia. Well I should say WAS Julia, because she was renamed into: (remember Jake) Hulia. What a great name... I try to avoid names with J now.

But Hulia did something. Something that I wouldn't have expected.

She evolved from Tsubutchi into Mohitamatchi. And Mohitamatchi evolved into YOUNG DOROTCHI!!! WOOHOOOO!!! Finally a Kuchi-teen again!!!

Young Dorotchi evolved then into Yattatchi. She is so cute!

The baby is the result of the marriage with Minotchi, also a Kuchi-member.

But Hulia said goodbye already.

What a shame that David is a Mizutamatchi now. Which teen I will get now... Let me guess... Gourmetchi again?! Hopefully not.

What about the other ones?

My V2: Petitchi --> Kinakomotchi --> Young Mametchi aaaaand:

EVERYBODY shake your butt now for:

TARAKOTCHI! YEAH! I love it. He is awesome. I expected a below average care adult but he is fine! Actually I should say she because Tarakotchi is a girl called Elena. I took rather bad care of Young Mametchi, she evolved into Tarakotchi with a weight of 72lbs. Heavy, normally my Tamas are at base-weight.

And my female Teletchi called Mia evolved into Mohitamatchi.

And Mia is my 19th generation. I took bad care of Mohitamatchi and I ended up again with this friggin' Obotchi!!! I am so so sick of this little thing. I stuck 3 days with a teen on a V2 and V3 and it is boring when I always get the same character no matter what I do.

So I... well... neglected her... a bit.

When I heard the evolution sound on my V3, Obotchi weighed 93lbs. She was sick twice, she slept with lights on once, she turned her back to me because of a care mistake at least three times I guess. I played Heading 3 times at all. The rest of it I fed it snacks. Training bar: 7 out of 9.

I wasn't sure which category she will be. And as I saw the adult I still wasn't sure because I've never seen it before. But then I checked its screen moving and I've realized that I got one of the worst care adults... :D

Kurokotchi!!!

She sleeps from 10:15 PM to 10 AM. And she looks creepy. Sometimes a bit scary... Especially when she comes close to the screen... :D

...or when she eats. But she also looks extremly cute when she smiles.

Her hobbies: Watching TV, eating.

Elena has different hobbies. For example: running. But she isn't a pro yet...

Elena also loves to sit on toilet. And it looks so friggin' awesome :D

At least, Elena takes a bath. Mia does nothing like that. She was still watching TV when it was bath-time for Hulia/Julia end Elena yesterday.

But: She looks adorable when using the Hair gel item.

So that's it for today. I'll hopefully have some time tomorrow to post again.

Have a nice day :lol:

Hey!

Why I was hoping that David, my V4 toddler, would evolve into Young Kuchipatchi or Oniontchi...? I just don't know.

Of course Mizutamatchi evolved into Gourmetchi.

Gourmetchi is cute. Somehow. I really like his large eyes and his close-up. And the way he eats. And his teeth brushing!

But I had him like 10 times and this is boring.

So I said: Gourmetchi, I am sorry, but you are not going to evolve into Tosakatchi, Togetchi or Shimashimatchi. You're going to be a Gozarutchi.

So I neglect him. He had 3 skulls on the first day. And not every care mistake was followed by sickness. Sometimes he just went down to bottom and looked liked this:

And I was like: Awwww..... You still going to be a Gozarutchi.

And he got sick again. And had a toothache. His weight is now at 91lbs.

And on the second day he was like: "Ok, if you want me to grow into Gozarutchi, I will show you what I can do."

So he called me for attention. He had 1 hungry heart left and empty happy hearts. I didn't care for the call. I wanted to wait for another call because of sickness.

But there was no call for attention.

Rather a sound I haven't heard for ages. A unusual beeping. I looked at the screen and saw that he laid there with a flashing skull above him.

And I just jumped out of my bed: "HOLY C... He's dying!!!" I went to a table, grabbed a pencil and pushed the reset button. And it worked. I quickly downloaded my Gourmetchi again. Sadly, the V4 saves the progress only when he wakes up so he was resetted to 9 AM but it was actually 3 PM. I am not sure when he's going to evolve now. We will see.

But since then he wasn't sick anymore. I no longer dare to neglect him. Obviously, Gourmetchi is no character for severe neglect. When I had a Young Memetchi she was sick for like 6 times, poop all over the screen and three toothaches. And Gourmetchi... 5 care mistakes and with the 6th he just dies. Crazy little thing.

I hope I neglected him enough to get a Gozarutchi.

Elena, the Tarakotchi, is a sweet little thing.

The close-up is so cute!

And Mia, the Kurokotchi is very demanding. She looses a happy-heart every 45 minutes. Because the Tamagotchi has actually more hearts to fill then the four which are shown on the screen, I have to play every 90 minutes with it to make sure that her hearts keep filled. But she gets hungry after 80 minutes so I regulary give it a snack to make her play with me.

I guess this wouldn't be a problem to play with it every 90 minutes. Normally... because you mostly get the worst care-characters from high weight and neglection. But I worked out with her and her weight is at base-weight now. So I have to feed snacks.

I bought her a fishing pole. That looks really funny :lol:

And the matchmaker visited both girls. Since my Kuchipatchi-couple they are always grow at the same time. So it was easy to take pics of the matchmakers.

Mia married a Warusotchi and Elena a Masktchi. Why always the worst characters as a partner...?!

And both had a boy.

Great. How about a boy and a girl?! So they could probably mate?? -_-

So what.

I guess I won't replace the battery of my V4 when it is empty (which should happen in the next generation, every 10th generation a new battery). I always get the same characters, I had all jobs, I have all items, nothing happens here. So it got kinda boring. The V2 and V3 with its 52 characters are more fun to play cause it is always a suprise which character I will probably get.

And that's it for today!

Have a nice day :lol:

Latest posts

Back