4U Owners/Non-4U Owners Hatch? (Planning)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi 4U had arrived on Tue. March 17...a day earlier than I was expecting. So, I wanted to make a little group hatch out of it. Don't worry, non-4U owners! You can join in too!

Here are the conditions:

For 4U owners:

You must have a 4U that is running. If it is dead or you have not installed batteries, please notify me by PM and I'll let you in when you have it running.

For Non-4U Owners:

You can (and must) have a non-4U Tamagotchi that is running. If it is dead, or the batteries haven't been placed in yet, please notify me by PM and I will let you in when you have the Tamagotchi running. If it is another Japanese type Tamagotchi (such as TamaSuku or a Yasashii), you are able to use it for the log.

Types of Tamagotchis you can have in this group hatch (This applies to 4U owners with a 4U only and non-4U owners):

Tamagotchi 4U, Tamagotchi Friends, Tamagotchi Connections (Versions 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, Music Star), Tama-Go

Japanese type Tamagotchis you can have in this group hatch (This applies to the non-4U owners):

Morino Tamagotch, Umino Tamagotch, Yasashii, Tamagotchi+Color (TMGC+C), Tamagotchi iD-L, Tamagotchi P's, Tamagotchi iD (Conan editions are allowed), Hexagontchi, TamaOtch, Mesutchi and Osutchi (you can run both as a set, or just one at a time), Mothra no Tamagotch

Tamagotchis that are not allowed:

JD brand Tamagotchis (fakes)

If you agree with these conditions, tell me which one you are running by filling out this form (posted below). Once we have enough people, I will let you all know that the hatch has started.

Form:

Tamagotchi(s) that you are running:

Tamagotchi's nickname(s) (if naming has been disabled on your version)/name(s):

Your Tamagotchi's form(s) (baby, toddler, teen, etc.):

Generation(s):

NOTE: If you disagree with any of these conditions, please notify me by PM and I'll try to explain them better. Thank you.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Mine:

Tamagotchi(s) that you are running: Tamagotchi 4U (Purple)

Tamagotchi's nickname(s) (if naming has been disabled on your version)/name(s): Twipz (his nickname)

Your Tamagotchi's form(s) (baby, toddler, teen, etc.): Adult

Generation(s): 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still being planned because I am getting a Mothra and a V3 soon (have a music star and a digivice Ic) and would love to do a group hatch with my Mothra when it come in :)

Is this still being planned because I am getting a Mothra and a V3 soon (have a music star and a digivice Ic) and would love to do a group hatch with my Mothra when it come in :)
You can run your Music Star, V3 (when it arrives), and your Mothra (when it arrives), but you cannot run your Digivice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back