TamaEllipsis's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaEllipsis

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Welcome to my first tamagotchi log. I'd be delighted to share my tamagotchi experiences with you! I hope you enjoy!

Current Tamas running in this log:

Tamagotchi Connection Version 3

Last edited by a moderator:
03/13/15 at 7:20 PM: A baby boy is hatched! I nearly squealed with excitement. In anticipation for the arrival of my tamagotchi, I longed to hatch a boy tama, primarily because I only had male names in mind. So, seeing that it was a boy made my heart jump for joy. I settled on the name 'Kai'.

Kai was a quite a needy baby. Of course, all babies are needy, so this should've been expected. I constantly checked his hearts, to be sure my little Kai was feeling alright. After a few meals, a little play time, and a small nap, Kai evolved! I was stunned as I watched my small baby Teletchi morph into a bounding Mizutamatchi. I already felt proud. Though my time with my tama has been short, I was already growing fond of the little guy. I smiled as I turned off his light, and drifted off to sleep.

4/14/2015 at 7:06 PM: I'm sad to announce that my precious Kai (age 7 Pyonkotchi) has passed away. The tamagotchi itself broke a few weeks ago, and for days, I have tried to revive him with no luck. He was a delightful tamagotchi, and I wish for my running tamas to grow up like he did. R.I.P. Kai. I miss you, baby boy. :'(

I hatched two new babies this afternoon. A boy, and a girl. The boy was hatched a few minutes before the girl. I settled on the names Takeo, and Tessa.

For the first time in years, I was able to relive one of my favorite features of the Tamagotchi Connection as a child: Connecting them! :lol: After feeding and caring for my new tamababies, I connected them together, and I was surprised to see how well they got along. Not once did they send poop, snakes, or snake-in-the-boxes to eachother. And the games- OH MY GOOOSH the GAMES! Let me take you back to when I was 7 years old...I remember when I was in the 2nd grade, and tamagotchi connections were extremely popular. I remember my best friend came over one day after school, and she brought her tamagotchi along. She had a Kutchipatchi, which made me a little insecure, because I never had an adult tamagotchi before...They all usually died before or during their teenager stage. At the time, I had a child stage tama (I think Mizutamatchi). We connected them together, and we chose for them to play a game. Her tamagotchi ALWAYS won, and it frustrated me so bad. I remember trying to hide my frustration and putting on a smile, but I think she could see through me, because she started to look concerned every time she won. :lol: It's a funny memory to look back on. Anyways, the games are very fun! My tamas both had their equal shares of wins and losses. After some time passed, both tamas evolved into their child stages! Takeo evolved into Mizutamatchi, and Tessa evolved into Tamatchi! I'm very proud of both of them. They rarely ever whine or cry, they're polite to one another, and they are very patient with me. :) After looking at the friends list, Takeo and Tessa are Good Friends! I'm happy to see them getting along so well. Takeo keeps sending Tessa hearts, so I'm thinking he might have a little crush on her. :wub: I'll keep everyone posted tomorrow!~ Have a good night, everyone!

4/15/2015 at 3:11 PM: Both Takeo and Tessa are doing very well. They woke up earlier than usual this morning...32 minutes early, to be exact. Tessa thought it would be a good idea to send snakes to Takeo as a joke, but she was sadly mistaken when I had to put her in a time out. As an apology, she sent a flower to him, which made him very happy. :)

Takeo is currently 0 years old, 16 lbs., and has 5 training bars.

Tessa is currently 0 years old, 15 lbs., and has 6 training bars.

They're relationship status is: Good Friends.

Both of them had no accidents today! And they both have never dropped more than 1 heart. Because I had to pause them for a little bit last night, and a little bit today, they'll be aging later tonight. I'm so excited to see what they evolve into!

I'll be back to post pictures of them! :) I'll probably post later tonight if they evolve.

EDIT: Here's some pictures!

IMG_1992_zpseu8kwhvb.jpg
IMG_1989_zpsbsh1zpam.jpg
IMG_20041_zpsauh5cbyj.jpg
IMG_20071_zpsfsvurcpc.jpg

First Picture: Tessa (left) and Takeo (right) rolling around.

Second Picture: Takeo (left) and Tessa (right) playing video games together.

Third Picture: Tessa and Takeo stargazing.

Fourth Picture: Tessa is gifted a heart from Takeo. <3 :wub:

4/16/2015 at 9:27 AM: Takeo and Tessa evolved late in the night while I was asleep. I woke up to two Young Mametchis sleeping in their beds. I'm extremely happy with their growth, but there still lies a speck of concern...Young Mametchi is an Average Care character, and I'm not a huge fan of the average care-above average care adults. My eyes will not be off of these guys for days, it looks like. :D

I'll edit this post later! I have to run to the store!~ See ya!

4/16/2015 at 1:02 PM: I'm really starting to grow attached to these two. I put them on pause while I went to the store, which I don't normally do. Unlike many, I'm not timid about my love for tamagotchis. I bring them with me everywhere, and I don't care who sees me carrying one. But I didn't want to risk missing a beep from my tamas, so I decided to pause them. Tessa has been singing and dancing a lot through the morning, and Takeo has been running across the screen. Here are their current stats:

Takeo:

Full Hungry Hearts

Full Happy Hearts

7 Training Bars

1 Year Old

22 Lbs.

Tessa:

Full Hungry Hearts

Full Happy Hearts

8 Training Bars

1 Year Old

22 Lbs.

I'm nervous to see how they grow. But whatever they turn out to be, I'll love them the same as I do now. <3

I'll post pictures later tonight! See you later!

4/16/2015 at 10:23 PM: Here are some pictures!

bathtime_zpshafkqbwr.jpg
stargaze_zpsky8sey81.jpg
finally_zpswwqj9rqw.jpg

First Picture: Tess and Keo take a warm bath before bed!

Second Picture: Stargazing...

Third Picture: Tess gives Keo a heart, after so many rejection-snakes. :lol: :wub:

NOTE: Sorry for the long posts! I try to keep every day in only one post. I might change that. ^^' And sorry for the size difference in the photos. The "bubbling" you see on the tamagotchi screens in the photos are screen protectors. :lol: Goodnight!

4/17/2015 at 9:14 AM: Good morning, everyone!

Last night, I managed to repair my broken tamagotchi (Kai). But instead of keeping him for myself, I decided to give him to someone I babysit. She's been wanting a tamagotchi for months now, but she can't afford them because they're so pricey on eBay (she wanted a V3). I put a tab in the tamagotchi, wrote a small letter, put them in a bag, and left it on her doorstep. I was walking away when she walked out the door and picked the little bag up. She looked inside and grinned from ear to ear. It was the sweetest sight. I'll miss that tamagotchi, but I'm even happier that it's in the hands of someone who will take great care of it. She hatched a boy, and named him Gizmo.

This morning, I got a text message from her asking if I could tamasit Gizmo. I told her I'd be happy to, because more tamas equal more fun in my book. She left him in a little box at my doorstep, and I caught him just in time as he was waking up. He's a little tamatchi at the moment. Now, Takeo and Tessa have a playmate! They seem to get along with him. :)

Takeo and Tessa have full training bars! Hip-Hip-Hooray!

I'll update you guys later!

I think your post just gave me diabetus, because that is too sweet! ♡ Seriously. You need congratulated for being a good human , because you are a very good human! Especially that you gave it as a gift BECAUSE of how much they can sell for... I'm just saying, the world needs more positive energy like that. ♡

Awww, thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words! ^_^ You're so sweet! :wub:

The girl's name is Lexie. She is the sweetest kid ever. You see, the tamagotchi I gave to her doesn't have sound due to one of the wires detaching inside. I told her I would fix it when I buy a soldering kit, and she told me "It's okay. I love him the way he is. Sound would be nice so I can hear when he needs something, but if you can't, it's totally okay!". If I gave it to any other kid I babysit, they would have either thrown a fit and said they want one with sound, or they would play it for a day and forget about it the next. Lexie has been taking such great care of Gizmo, though, so I know for a fact that my decision to give it to her was the right one. :)

4/17/2015 at 8:45 PM: Takeo and Tessa are sleeping at the moment. They're both 2 years old, 22 lbs., and have full training. They'll be evolving into adults EARLY tomorrow morning, or possibly tomorrow afternoon. I'm extremely anxious, and also a little sad. I've become attached to my little Mimi-Mames...But, it will be fun to see how they grow! :) See you guys tomorrow morning! I hope to bring great news about my two babies!~ :wub:

4/18/2015 at 9:34 AM: My Mini-Mames didn't evolve last night, but they are both 3 years old now! So, they should be growing up here in a couple hours. I'll keep you posted!

4/19/2015 at 10:30 AM: My tamagotchis STILL haven't grown. The little guys just don't want to grow up, it seems. :) I bought Takeo an Action Figure this morning, and it looks like he really likes it! I'll keep you all posted throughout the day! :wub:

4/19/2015 at 3:46 PM: I have the best news to share! Takeo finally evolved, and into the best character I can imagine: A MAMETCHI! I literally screamed when I saw he evolved into Mametchi! I've always wanted a Mametchi, even as a little girl, but I was never able to get him! But today is the day! I will be posting plenty of pictures tonight! Tessa should be evolving very soon! Ah!! I'm so proud! See you guys later! :newmametchi: :lol: :wub:

4/19/2015 at 9:05 PM: What a day it has been today. Both of my Mini-Mames have grown, and I couldn't be more proud. Takeo, grew into a handsome Mametchi. And Tessa, grew into a beautiful Pyonkotchi. I was very pleased to see Tessa evolve into Pyonkotchi, because it brought back such fond memories of Kai... After they grew up, the first thing I did was let them test the items they were unable to use as children. Takeo has taken a liking into the music player I bought him, but is still very fond of his action figure. <3 And Tessa was very happy to try on her new bow today. The grin on her face was very contagious...

This part of my report, is by far, the news I am most proud of. Upon connecting my two tamagotchis, I was in quite a shock when I saw Takeo pulling Tessa in for a kiss. She looked extremely stunned, and appeared to be blushing, before letting her eyes flutter shut with a small smile on her face. I was not at all expecting it. When I looked at their friendship status, it revealed they were partners. My two babies have fallen in love. :')

And now, both Takeo and Tessa lay under their blankets, fast asleep. I think it's around time for me to hit the sack, too. It's been a busy day, and I'm tuckered out! ^_^ Goodnight everyone! I'm sorry there's no pictures tonight, but I promise to upload them in the morning! :wub:

4/20/2015 at 8:44 PM: Hello everyone! Today, I don't have any updates on the tamagotchis. I received very tragic news today, and I had to take a day to relax and think about other things. However, I do have pictures!!

tessabow_zpsjkexklrh.jpg
music2_zpsmsgfvrk9.jpg
music1_zpsmwqr1va2.jpg

Tessa shows off in her bow, and Takeo bobs his head to some tunes.

stargazeadult_zpstoonl0kj.jpg
stargazeadult2_zpswzdht7vd.jpg
stargazeadult3_zpssutanuch.jpg

Takeo and Tessa share a tender moment under the stars.

Takeo: "Tessa?"

Tessa: "Yes?"

Takeo: "Mm...Do you remember when we were younger, and we would count the stars until we fell asleep?"

Tessa: "Mhmm, as if it were yesterday... Why do you ask?"

Takeo: "I finally know how many are out there. Countless, and for every star that shines, there is a reason why I love you."

Goodnight everyone! :wub:

4/21/2015 at 7:30 PM: Good evening!

So, I know it's weird, but I haven't been playing with my tamas. *GASP* "Why?!", you may ask in surprise, but don't worry. I still have COMPLETE interest in tamagotchis! I just don't want my tamas to leave me yet. :) I thought I would pause them, and play with them for short amounts each day, so I can have them longer than usual! It's going to break my heart when they leave someday...

I had to tamasit Gizmo today. I watch him on school days, since Lexie has to attend elementary. He evolved early in the morning into Pyonkotchi! I was worried she would be disappointed, since she really wanted another character, but she was still extremely happy! :)

On an additional note, I just purchased Lexie a used Tama V3 she's been looking at on eBay. It's blue with waves. She's so excited to start playing with it. And I've made a bid on a tamagotchi V3 on eBay as well. So, who knows, there might be an addition to the log soon! :)

During the short time that I played with my tamas today, I bought Takeo some work out weights. He doesn't seem to like them all that much...They fatigue him pretty quickly. Tessa has been pretty calm today. She hardly needed anything. I bought her some bananas at the shop, which she loved. :D

I'll keep you all updated! Until next time, Goodnight!

I ship Tessa and Takeo really hard. o.o
Oh my gosh, yes. Tessa X Takeo. Come on people, let's get this thing on wheels: art, fanfiction, ship stamps, COME ON! :lol:

But in all seriousness, I'm so glad you ship them as hard as I do. :D

Latest posts

Back