Steven Universe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the show, it's one of the better cartoons imo

I still have about 15 episodes to catch up on though lol

I agree, it's my third favorite western cartoon after MLP and Gravity Falls.

Those are the only three western shows I like lol.

Other shows I like are anime (Tamagotchi, Jewelpet, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok well I just got caught up on it

And let me tell ya

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

...Well I think I really like the show again just

Omg the plot twists and everything

I am burning but in a good way ffffffffffffff

I think it's an important show. Not that my opinion changes anything, but it's a show I approve of.

They may seem somewhat heavy-handed to us, but for the younger audience, modern aesops and fat representation are important. Cartoon Network isn't like it was ten years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE Steven Universe. It's my favourite show! :lol: And I love how they developed Amethyst's character!

I'm not sure who my favorite gemstome is; it keeps switching between Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl. XD I think it's Pearl at the moment, though.

My favorite was actually Pearl for a while, but now I don't really like her

My favorite now is Amethyst because she's a fun character and her story goes so deep :0

THIS IS GARNET. BACK TOGETHER.

Okay but in all seriousness I absolutely love, love, LOVE Steven Universe. Not only is it simply gorgeous artistically, but it's also super revolutionary since it's the only show on Cartoon Network ever that was created by a woman, Rebecca Sugar.

The plot is also surprisingly sinister for a kids show but that's what makes it so enjoyable for an older audience.

It's really such a wonderful show and if you haven't seen it, I definitely recommend watching it!

I love Steven Universe, it's my new favorite cartoon ever. :3c I love the style of it and all the different characters, that also have some things to relate to and I find it pretty awesome. My all time favorite gem is Amethyst, and for some reason I like Jasper quite a lot as well, even though she's not one of the 'good guys'.

I love Steven Universe; it's fun, light-hearded when it wants to be, emotional, and it's one of the few shows where I like pretty much every character. I love the music and end up listening to it fairly often, it's great :)

I'm currently obsessed with Steven Universe... soooooo much. Lol.

Sometimes it makes me rly emotional, though... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back