Tamagotchi P1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bootsigotchi

Reaction score
I am getting one in the mail soon. It has been years since Ive played with a Tama. Should I log my exspirence? Do you guys have any tips or tricks to help me get started? Thanks! :)

I just do the same! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm hoping that already arrive! :rolleyes: I bought it on eBay and comes from Japan! For the meantime I play with my Tamagotchi Classic in my iOS app! :wub:

You can make a log if you want! :)

P1 is quite simple, but the baby stage is pretty tough. You need to give it constant attention! But about one hour later, it will evolve, and it won't be as demanding :p

To raise the discipline meter you need to punish your Tamagotchi when it asks for attention but doesn't need anything.

Be sure to play the game (which is just a simple guessing game) so that your Tamagotchi doesn't get over weight.

For more detailed info, check this links in this topic:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/190825-ancestor-tamagotchi-useful-topics-index-information/

Go for it!! :D I'm not logging my P1 at the moment but I'm going for Bill. The secret characters on the P1 are fun; I'd recommend you try to get them when yours arrives in the mail.

Just in case you go for the P1's secret character (like bluebearrie is doing) here's my tips on getting him. During the child stage (marutchi) take perfect care, do not feed it snacks at all just play the game with it and catch every discipline. Once it changes into the teen stage ignore all dicsiplines, this will insure you get Maskitchi (who is needed to get the secret character). After getting Maskitchi continue taking perfect care and catch all his disciplines, normally shortly after giving him his last discipline it'll get sick and will change either before going to bed the same day or early the next morning.

Hope this helps you out and congrats on getting a P1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back