Tamagotchi Life - The Best Log 4U!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Episode 1: Welcome, Baby Sirah! - Twipz's New Child (No Pictures)
After Twipz, a KuroMametchi with a good heart, had gotten married to Charmaine, a Himespetchi, I knew that Twipz would tell me goodbye. He said, "Look after our child. Her name is Sirah. Please take your utmost care." It was then I had Sirah on my screen, calling me. I welcomed her, a cute little Ufufutchi. They left all their items with Sirah, in hopes I would use them.

She called, "Sonny!" My username on my 4U happened to be Sonny, even though I'm a girl. I happened to have chosen that username when I first got it and Twipz was with me. I fed her some bowls of rice, then went to the TamaDepa to play games with her at the Game Corner. She seemed to be good at bowling, just like her father, Twipz. We won 200 points after getting a high winning streak of at least 5 strikes.

It was then Sirah fell ill. I had to give her medicine, and she seemed to feel better. Her Hungry meter fell down a bit, and I tried feeding her. She refused to eat and caused a scene, which I had to scold her. I fed her again, and she was full.

I then went back to the TamaDepa to play the Space Explorer game with her. We earned 200 points again, which is a total of 430 points. I took her out to eat. Suddenly, we met Twipz there! Wow! She ate some food with Twipz, and they enjoyed their first meal together. It was nice to see her father. To me, I was excited to see Twipz.

I tried taking Sirah to school, but they wouldn't let her in. Even Twipz wouldn't get let in either, so she has the same problem. In spite of her tears, I let her play with Twipz's soccer ball. She loved her father's toys very much. All the items made her have memories of her father.

It was then I kept playing with her, and taking her out to eat with her father. It was then she grew tired and decided to take a little tiny nap. "Good night," I said. "Good night," said Twipz. A little Z appeared over her tiny head, indicating she was sleeping.

Until next time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Special thanks to Eternal Mametchi Fan for reading my log! Glad you like it! Plus, the reason why there are no pictures in the chapters (there will be soon), is because of my phone not being able to focus correctly on my 4U...

Episode 2: Sirah Gets Married, Ellie the Melodytchi Follows!
Wedding day had happened for Sirah. She got married to a beautiful Orenetchi, named Skrocle. Sirah then had her child, named Ellie, who hatched from her little egg "prison" (that's what she called it when she was a baby Ufufutchi, as her first sentence was "I'm out of my egg prison!"). She went from an adorable Ufufutchi to a beautiful Pannakotchi after a few playful hours.

After being a Pannakotchi for about three days, she evolved into the same form that Sirah took. A Melodytchi. I had dressed her in the same clothes her mother wore when she became a Melodytchi as well. I guess her mother's traits reached into her.

She looked graceful...

Ellie always had a passion for her mother's fashionista ways. She always loved her mother's purple dress and her purple glasses.

I decided to dress Ellie up in her clothes. She said, "Wow! I look like my mother!" I had reacted with a smile.

She then decided it was time for a night snooze...so she climbed into bed and slept. I loved her ears. So cat-like.

Special thanks to Watashiwatchi to reading my log! Much is appreciated.

Episode 3: Ellie's Marriage! The Birth of Skrilly!
Ellie married Sonny the Kuchipatchi, and gave birth to a baby boy, named Skrilly (another one of Skrillex's nicknames).

Skrilly seemed like a pretty easy kid to care for. Though he did throw some fits a bit, but that didn't mean he was bad.

After a few minutes, he became a Pokapokatchi. Pokapokatchi, yes. I then decided to buy a new room for him. It looked like an exercise room...or just a lounge...I have no clue.

I then started teaching him how to cook. It may take him a long while for him to learn, but it'll come up.

Until next time...

Episode 4: Skrilly is a Naughty Mametchi!
As unexpected, I got a Mametchi as Skrilly's evolution, but due to neglect of happiness, he became Naughty Mametchi by accident. I had put him with the babysitter because I was busy playing with my friend Jillian. I am trying to make Skrilly's happiness go up to make him return to normal, but it's taking a long while for him to transform back. I kinda like his bad form, but Skrilly can't live as a bad guy forever.

I had bought Skrilly a science-based room, but it didn't affect him as I expected. This may be due to him being in his Post-Adult form and not being able to react to the science-y items I had bought for him.

Surely after studying again, he transformed back into his regular adorable self! I gave him the plant experiment kit and he got his first happy clover leaf! Good job, Skrilly!

We went outside and we saw some guy with yellow hair and a disco outfit. Skrilly decided to show him his jump rope skills, but he didn't quite get the review he was hoping for, but we obtained 50 points which added to our total of 60 (10 points plus 50). I tried dressing him in pair of purple sunglasses, but they didn't seem like something he'd wear, so I took them off his head.

I gave him the plant experiment kit and let him study for a bit so he can conduct better experiments. However, his study on plant growth got a bit too...let's say "watered down". Every time he tried and tried again, the flowers end up growing too fast causing the room to be filled with flowers.

I gave Skrilly a bit of a break by going to the park and playing with his great grandfather Twipz. Sure enough, Twipz was happy to see his great grandson.

Right after playing with the plant experiment kit, he turned into his good form, Smart Mametchi! I let him study once again, and sure enough, his second happy leaf clover came to him! When he came up close with his glasses up, I could've sworn I saw his ikemen eyes!

The animations for Smart Mametchi are too adorable to resist! Skrilly became a good-looking scientist!

Even his special C Click Reaction is so cute! He's like Bill Nye, but more adorable!

Until next time...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back