What Magazine(s) Do You Read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retrotamagotchi

Reaction score
Hunched over my iPad texting up my next novel
The title says it all. :D

I'm currently reading Ranger Rick, Muse, Cricket, National Geographic Kids, Highlights, and some of Good Housekeeping. My mom buys me like 4 different other mags but I don't even read yet she still insists on subscribing because they're educational. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not subscribed to any, but I like National Geographic, Time, and Glamour to look at the pictures of clothes I'll never have. It's a guilty pleasure since I don't actually like shopping for clothes IRL.

I don't read magazines anymore, but back when I did, I read a young girls' magazine called Little Angel... in fact, that's the magazine that I learned about Tamagotchi (and Mametchi) from.

National Geographic, Girlfriend and basically any celebrity based tabloid I can get my paws on.

Quite a few, actually. Reptiles Magazine (have for nearly 20 years), National Geographic, Horse Illustrated, Rolling Stone, Life, Good Housekeeping, sometimes Glamour, Prevention, Elle, and Equus (another horse mag).

I usually only read Cosmopolitan or Glamour... lol.

I'm all about science and weird fashion. I read Scientific American, Discover, Gothic Beauty, and the odd volume of Gothic and Lolita Bible (It counts as a magazine to me, and when I say "read" I mean "look at the lovely pictures").

I used to read the Official Nintendo magazine but they've stopped making it. Now I just occasionally buy Kerrang, Empire and the Doctor Who magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back