[Jewelpet Magical Change] - Jewelpets into humans

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalMaster

Reaction score
So while I was managing the wiki, I got a new page that detailed a new upcoming Jewelpet anime, Jewelpet Magical Change.

If you look at the series' concept at the wiki, you'll see that Jewelpets are given the ability to transform into a human! That's seems to be a new turn the devs are taking. What do you all think about it? Jewelpets turning into humans? How you think it will turn out?

I was suprirsed when I saw this.

That sounds pretty cool, but I hope that the human transformations will be rare and that they will be Jewelpets most of the time. I like Jewelpets mostly because of the cute fluffy animals and it'd be less cute if they were human a lot of the time.

I love the Jewelpet franchise so I'm all for this idea. I immensely enjoyed Lady Jewelpet and am eager to see where this new series will be going. Besides cute fluffy animal themed mahou shoujo... Who can say no to that much cuteness?

I say yes! To the extreme cuteness that is this anime

I saw the first two episodes and they were kind of boring. I like how they don't stay humans for very long, but truth be told, they seem to be humans for a little TOO short. XD

It's sad that Garnet and Sapphire aren't protagonists this time around. That's like having a Tamagotchi series with Mametchi but no Memetchi or Kuchipatchi.

I might watch more episodes later but it doesn't pique my interest as much as Lady JewelPet (the best IMO) and JewelPet Tinkle do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back