The Most Saddest Moment in Pokemon You've Seen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
I'm watching the one part in the first movie...where Ash becomes stone...and I couldn't help but cry with the rest of the Pokemon...

When I first saw that scene when I first watched it, I'm like, "Oh no...is he...dead?" and I then I started crying so bad...

Now I'm looking back on it and I'm crying bad again...

*sniff* What's the most saddest one YOU'VE seen?

For me it's in the episode Bye Bye Butterfree, where Ash has to say goodbye to his Butterfree. And he never sees it again after that episode... :(

For me it's in the episode Bye Bye Butterfree, where Ash has to say goodbye to his Butterfree. And he never sees it again after that episode... :(
Oh, I remember that one...I kinda shedded a few tears on that one...

Another one is where Pikachu almost dies...(it was an episode in Diamond and Pearl...though I don't know the name...)

Maybe not saddest, but I really disliked when he left his Jhoto pokes. Later finding out not anything about them, or the other pokes left at he lab.

Then the Charizard Valley episode.

Bye Bye Butterfree made me cry a Pacific Ocean. I remember I was like 8 or 9 when I first watched that episode. You have never experienced feels 'till you've seen this episode. T_T

The Espurr episode... I know it's rather recent and maybe I'm just emotional and cry easily but hnnngh.

In the movies I cried when Lucario found his "dead" master and learned why he left him, and then Lucario sacrificed himself. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back