Help with mini games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nekonotsuchi

Reaction score
So I found this amazing site with loads of downloads for my Tama, and I know you can download two mini games aside from what comes with the Tama P's. The problem is figuring out how to play them all! Some are simple, like the one where you count gems, but I just got a game called Chama Berry, where a Tama balances berries on a tray and throws them to a tama on either side of her. What I'd like to know is how to correctly play this game, and if there are directions in English for the other myriad games I can download from (https://www.gotchiworld.de/downloads-ps/ps-games). If anyone has a comprehensive list of the games, their titles, and how to play them, or would be willing to make one and work with me, or if they know of one that exists, I'd be thrilled! Thanks so much in advance for helping a newcomer.

P.S. If I download and item, like clothing, will it be automatically added to my inventory, or do I have to also have or get the shoppe it's from?

P.S.S. Are there any games that are easier/faster/get more money that $200? I'm so poor and want to buy my little guy some neat stuff, but at $200 a game, it's slow-going. I don't want that cheating game with $999999 or whatever, but just a couple of games anyone can recommend that are fun and not too time-consuming like catch.

I haven't played many of those mini games, but you can double the amount of Gotchi points you win if you get a flyer when your tama's outside in its yard. It appears randomly, but I've had good luck finding it in the afternoon. The flyer should take you straight to the games section and you'll get double the amount of Gotchi Points after every game for as long as you're at the games section. Once you leave, you'll have to find another flyer. I don't think any of the mini games give more than 200 Gotchi Points.

I'm pretty sure you'll need to buy the clothes from the store. Not positive.

For the mini games themselves, I highly doubt that there are directions in English given that they're downloadable and not everyone will have them. When I play downloaded mini games, I just keep playing until I figure it out. There are only three buttons so there aren't that many combinations to try. Of course, I also play computer/PS4/Wii U games without instructions so maybe it just doesn't seem like a lot by comparison.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back