What Does Your Favorite Tamagotchi (Shell) Look Like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that shell :)

My favorite that I own is probably this one. It's my first Tamagotchi ever!

mG5c9iz4rQN7kf5NpKhFFRQ.jpg

My favorite shell that I don't own is this one. It's the most beautiful Tamagotchi I've ever seen!

mRSToYa7VFRU1FFilLhQDPA.jpg

my favourite would have to be this one, though i can't use the actual tamagotchi now, as it has rows of missing pixels

w3vIGRN.png

These are all my favourite shells~

gray_headphones.jpg
tama_house.jpg
bubbles.jpg
leopard_red.jpg
u_2006.jpg
uramark.jpg
blue.jpg
clearorange.jpg
puma.jpg
red_stars.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorite Tamagotchi shell I own is often called the Tiger Stripes tamagotchi, it's this P2:

yellowtiger.jpg

Also I gotta chip in with this: I'm in deep love with yellow Tamagotchi P's shell. It's my favorite color since many years and the gems look so pretty.

0212_tamagotchi_ps_yellow_14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Movie Theater design on the V5.5 (my first tama) and the blue Music Star with the silver microphone. I don't know the technical name of it. :p

My favorite was this one:

41TKXtO21wL._SL500_SL160_.jpg

I don't own it anymore (I accidentally did too much, er, surgery on it and killed it...), unfortunately.

The two I own now are the green Tama-Go and what used to be the blue camouflage V5 that I painted black with nail polish when I was going through one of those phases in high school and didn't want bright colors on it.

I love the Melody Land P's shell because of how soft a colour the purple is. Its a pinker tone than the regular purple P's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back