Faint Pixel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryxz

Reaction score
Hi guys..

I just recently dugged out my veryyyyy old tamagotchi. Its the 1997 version. I just loaded in new batteries, and there is sound, but the pixels are super duper faint. I can see some thing moving but it is barely visible. Can anyone help? :/

Here are some pictures

20150409_191108.jpg

20150409_191134.jpg

Usually cleaning the circuit board will solve that issue. I just use a q tip and rub it clean. Be careful opening it and watch the wire connection. Leave around the actual screen, those line bars separate, it's done.

Usually cleaning the circuit board will solve that issue. I just use a q tip and rub it clean. Be careful opening it and watch the wire connection. Leave around the actual screen, those line bars separate, it's done.
Thank you for your reply! I have never opened up a tamagotchi before, and from what I have researched, I own the P1/P2.. which is really rare and I am scared I will spoil it :( sigh haha

I think some day I will pluck up the courage to open it hahaha

Nah. Just the circuit board, the green and the lines. Just make sure you use a decent screwdriver, cross heads are best.

I just know people whom would clean everything and make a construction zone of a toy, only why I say such warning.

You can use rubbing alchohol or DeIonized water to rinse the circut board.

Do not energize the tamagatchi with solvent still on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back