Tamaotch buttons

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brunotchi

Reaction score
Is my tamaotch a factory defect i noticed that the tamaotch buttons seem to be very low and hard to press as on the other hand my tamagotchi angel has the buttons very raised and easy to press

If you could please post a picture of your TamaOtch as compared to your Angel, I think people would be better able to answer your question :)

For me it's the other way around XD

But anyway you should try pressing the buttons with a thin object like a pen or something. I do that with my Angelgotchi because using my fingers makes them hurt.

My TamaOtch is like this as well! After I used it for awhile, the buttons got more responsive so it wasn't a big pain anymore, but they're still kinda low. I generally use my thumbnails to press the buttons. While they're really bad, you might want to use a key or something to help whilst playing the acting game since you have to press so often.

Thank you for the help.

I thought i was the only one with the button problem. Maybe the tamaOtch in general has very low buttons. I started playing with mine and the buttons are responsive. I just need to press on the edges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back