TamaOtch help: Perfect care=worst characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumalu

Reaction score
As I've looked online for TamaOtch info after obtaining one myself, I've noticed that no one I've seen online has been able to get an adult other than the very worst one. I've seen one person who got TamaOtchi1 as their adult, and even that seems like a miracle, but for me, it's 95% of the time Motchimotchi and then Kakuretechi which already means nigh-guaranteed Tabakotchi, and TamaOtchi1 at best, which is bad, so I tend to reset there. I got Asadorachi only once out of 10+ tries, and still ended up only at the improvement of having Kakuretechi (the worst teen/second worst adult) as my adult character.

I never let a meter go below 1 empty, 'hug' it with the voice sensor during medicine (Which the now-defunct tamaotch website says raises a hidden 'popularity' meter that influences character), and discipline at the correct times, but the discipline meter (Not the acting training meter, which I know is supposed to go down) drains the next time it loses a hunger/happy heart; so, within the next 40 minutes. That seems really weird for discipline to go down like that, and none of the directions I've found online say anything about it, but I've found two records of others saying their TamaOtch does the same thing.

So, as far as I can tell, it's not possible to take any better care than this, but something seems wrong.

I even tried keeping it asleep for all but 5 minutes a day so that there wouldn't be time for discipline to drain, but it probably results in me giving bad care some other way since it's never actually awake, because with 3/4 discipline I still get kakuretchi most of the time that way. That's not very surprising, but I had figured it was worth a try.

I've never had the infinite "Good morning!" issue others seem to have. If it keeps beeping at me more than a couple times after it wakes up and it's meters are full, I just discipline it, which seems to be correct as the discipline bar goes up. Even if I do it at random calls in the middle of the day (Which couldn't be the good morning, even if it says that; not that I've read it XD) the discipline will still drain after awhile as always, though.

I'm kinda concerned this is just a defect and there's nothing to be done. Any advice? Or even just confirmation from others with TamaOtch that they all seem impossible and drain discipline? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the growth chart is very inaccurate... :eek:
I don't think your TamaOtch is glitched; sometimes Tamagotchi evolutions can be very confusing. :p

I actually did try taking bad care on purpose (like, really bad care) and I got the same characters. Plus, Tabakotchi is obviously the bad one; his description is being a motivationless actor with no success. As with Kakuretchi being an unreliable actor that only gets parts as extras and constantly ditches stagetime.

I really want to believe it's just that I'm doing something wrong, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back