Where do you people buy Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, maybe I will try ebay, but currently I am broke... -_-

If I find a good offer, though :D
ebay is a great and reliable place to buy stuff; but most of the time the jpn ones tend to go for much higher than MSRP. take the p's as an example. it's only going for maybe, $50 at most. yet people are pricing them at $90+, which is 40% more. sure, you can browse around ebay, but shipping would factor in, making it even higher. my suggestion would be to browse around on jpn import stores, like playasia, amiami, cdjapan to see if they're getting any more stock. you'll eventually find a site i guess, but it's a lot better to import from those sites.

Mostly eBay, Amazon is good for iD Ls and P's, but for anything else eBay, you should also check EMF's topic, is really helpful.

And in eBay and Amazon you can easilly find them by their base price or less, I've seen brand new iD Ls for 22$ at times, and P's for around 40$.

All the other ones are going by crazy prizes on Amazon, but eBay always has some nice deals :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back