Lovelitchi(4U) never learned bath skill

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yukiyuna

Reaction score
So I know once a day your toddler tamagotchi will ask to brush their teeth/take a bath and they gain that skill when you praise them for it. But my tamagotchi never asked to use the bath so she never got the skill. Now she's an adult and has every other skill except for that. I thought maybe it was because I was giving her baths without her asking so I waited for her to ask on her own but she never did :c I've never had this happen before!

Something I've noticed is that they don't tend to ask for things like baths on their own as often in the adult stage. You could try not bathing her for let's say, another 48-72 hours. Also it may be because you were staying on top of bathing her while she was Hiyayatchi/Pannakotchi. Something I've noticed is that if you don't bath it for a long time it will eventually ask for a bath. It's a bit like in the previous colour Tamagotchis: if you don't bath them then they will change color and turn brown after one day of no bath, and dark grey after two or more. Only I don't think this happens in the 4U. I believe you can go longer without bathing it before the notification appears but I think it only does this at the child stage as far as I've noticed, but maybe it can happen.

Try leaving it a few days to a week before bathing her again, maybe longer, and bathing her only if she asks for it. You will need to repeat this process until she learns the skill. She will eventually, but it may take a while.

For more information about 4U skills, have a look here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/191251-tamagotchi-4u-help-on-how-to-get-skills/

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they can get the 3 'cleaning' skills as adults. You have to do it at child stage and they will always ask for a bath at 7pm.

Thank you so much for the help! I kind of assumed she'd ask for a bath every day regardless but I'll have to be more careful next time :D I'll wait a few days to see if she asks but if not I'll just make sure I pay more attention to the next generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back