Have your favorite characters changed over the years?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
*casually tries to make TamaTalk more active*

Okay, with the regular addition of new Tamagotchi characters, have your top favorites changed from what they used to be?

I remember my favorite male was always Mametchi and my favorite female was Violetchi/Flowertchi. :) But well, when I started watching the anime, I liked Hapihapitchi, Melodytchi, Himespetchi, etc... Mametchi is still my number 1 fave, that will never change, but my favorite female is now Himespetchi followed by various other characters.

To be honest I almost forgot about Flowertchi... but now I've been feeling kind of nostalgic, I remember how happy Violetchi always used to make me :) I think she's back on my list of favorite characters, even though she was replaced with newer characters for a while!

What about you? :0 Have your favorites changed, or have you remained loyal to your original favorites?

I use to love Wagashietchi so much, then I stopped liking him and now I like him again yay. Same goes for Princess Tamakoko, I loved her on the V5.5 and now she's on the 4U omg. Crepetchi, Kuchipatchi and Lovesoratchi have always been faves though, and on and off about Kuromametchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, Kuromametchi... he was my third fave back when I was younger.

So my list was like this:

1. Mametchi

2. Violetchi

3. Kuromametchi

I don't really like Kuromametchi much anymore, and I'm not nostalgic about him in the same way I am about Flowertchi lol :p

Here's my current top 3:

1. Mametchi

2. Himespetchi

3. Spacytchi/Lovesoratchi (tied)

Well, although I have only just started, My list of favorite Tamagotchis has grown a little. At first it was just Kuchipatchi Mametchi and Melodytchi. Although not much time has passed, my list of favorites have grown considerably. They now include some Dream Town characters like Kiramotchi, Smartotchi, and Kiramamatchi as well as some vintage characters like Oyajitchi and Ginjirotchi!

For the longest time, Mametchi was my favourite male character. Then Knighttchi came along and blew everyone out of the water.

So right now, my top male characters are

1. Knighttchi

2. Mametchi

3. Kizatchi (anyone remember this guy?)

As for female characters, I always really liked Violetchi and Kunoitchi, and that hasn't really changed. But after watching Yume Kira Dream, I have to say my top 3 female characters are

1. Kiraritchi

2. Pianitchi

3. Violetchi

Mametchi is always my love~ I want to start to watch the anime but I don't know where to start...

Well, Mametchi used to be my favourite character when I was small, but after seeing his face pretty much everywhere on the franchise I grew up sick of him xD

I still like him, but he is no longer special :p

Now my favourite is Kikitchi and it will probably stay like that, because he is too cute not to be my favourite, in the anime and everything <3

Also Ura Mametchi got in my faves getting Mametchi completely out of the way xD

I really loved Orenetchi during the GO-GO anime, and I still like him a lot, but my favourite older characters have always been Lovelitchi, and before that Mimitchi :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back