Does anyone know of a vpet that fits this description?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello! When I was about 10 years old, maybe younger, I saw a digital virtual pet/device in Target for pretty cheap... I think it was $10 or less. But anyway, I only saw it ONCE and the next time I went to Target, it wasn't there. I've never seen or heard about it since then, and I even looked through some of those oddpet websites but I don't think I found it... I'm not sure if it was even a pet, maybe just some other random animal-related device.

But anyway, I remember the toy or packaging being mostly red. It was rectangle-shaped, with only two buttons, and it was at a 45-degree angle in the packaging. I thought it was called "My Pet Shop" or something similar, but I googled that and couldn't find anything accurate. I think there was a building on the packaging, presumably a pet shop, and there were some pixelated animals including a bat.

Does this pet ring any bells? I doubt it, but it's worth a shot asking. :)

Could it have been one of the "Littlest Pet Shop" virtual pets? Those are somewhat rectangular, and have two buttons. There was a shell made that was mostly red as well. As for the packaging, well...it's at the 45 degree angle you mentioned, but the designs on the packaging seem a bit different from what you said.

I have NO idea how to attach a picture to a post, otherwise I would T___T

First thing that popped into my mind was the vmigo pets. They have a directional pad too, very... gameboy color like? I will ponder...

Nope, I have a few LPS pets and it wasn't them. :0

It wasn't Vmigo either ;3; Probably was an obscure no-name brand never to be seen again XD

I totally remember that packaging with the building on it! Now I must go try and remember the name...Target has not had very many over the years...with the cheapest being the reboot of Giga Pets that plugged into the device where you could play them on your TV or something like that...Then there was the LPS devices that was mentioned above, and the Vmigo, another dog type virtual pet thing, and then this one that you mention. Argh! I think there was also a hipster one something to do with fashion. I'll be back..I have to go think about this LOL.

Quick search and I found the rectangle one I was thinking had something to do with fashion...it's called Pixel Chix...Its like a virtual polly pocket LOL. COuld this be the one? It has more than two buttons, but it is a rectangle with a building on top of it! Here is a listing: https://www.amazon.com/Pixel-Chix-Love-Shop-Mall/dp/B000FNNZDQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally remember that packaging with the building on it! Now I must go try and remember the name...Target has not had very many over the years...with the cheapest being the reboot of Giga Pets that plugged into the device where you could play them on your TV or something like that...Then there was the LPS devices that was mentioned above, and the Vmigo, another dog type virtual pet thing, and then this one that you mention. Argh! I think there was also a hipster one something to do with fashion. I'll be back..I have to go think about this LOL.

Quick search and I found the rectangle one I was thinking had something to do with fashion...it's called Pixel Chix...Its like a virtual polly pocket LOL. COuld this be the one? It has more than two buttons, but it is a rectangle with a building on top of it! Here is a listing: https://www.amazon.com/Pixel-Chix-Love-Shop-Mall/dp/B000FNNZDQ
pixel chix actually cost a heck of a lot more than $10. Probably more like $25 and they werent "cheaply made" or anything.

pixel chix actually cost a heck of a lot more than $10. Probably more like $25 and they werent "cheaply made" or anything.
When I saw them in stores, they were on clearance...fyi. SO the price was really low. There were others around that same price range on clearance as they were going out of style. I didn't purchase one as I thought it was lame, but I did buy this snowglobe with a pet penguin in it :) This had to have been around 2006-2007 when I moved out with my husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back