What Tamagotchi were you most excited to get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Thinking back to all the times you purchased Tamagotchis, which version were you most excited about?

Aside from my first Tamagotchi ever, obviously, :p I think I was most excited to get my iD L. :) It was my first time buying online, and my first color-screen Tamagotchi. I was also super hyped because I thought it was the 15th Anniversary version but it turned out it wasn't... oh well. XD

What about you guys? :) Sorry for making so many topics lol :p

Definitely my iDL. First color version, first Tama purchase in a good while, and it's one of my favorite versions ever. I still love it.

My TMGC+C, because I wanted it when I was small and I couldn't get it back then, but then my boyfriend got it for me and gave it to me on our first date, since it represented something special it was the Tamagotchi I wanted the most. plus it was my first colour Tama :p

I was really excited to get the 15th anniversary too, because it was the version with the most characters I like, and the only one having both Kikitchi and Uramametchi as raisable :wub:

And the Uratama cause Uras <3

My idl, mostly because it was something I fully paid for and its 100% mine.

Then honestly the tamago because I was so sick of music stars being for sale. Ya... even though I like them.

Definitely my Angelgotchi, back in the day. The US release got me so excited. I am now, 20 some years later, kicking myself for not keeping it (and all my other virtual pets).

My first foreign TMGC the iD L, it was color, expensive and foreign I really couldn't wait to get i. I'll never forget the feeling I had when I got the package I was so excited and I took care of that TMGC so well I don't even think there was a single care miss cause I was constantly on it.

My yellow TMGC+Color which I left when we went on a vacation. .-. I didn't expect that my aunt would buy me a colored version bcause I was on a Tamagotchi hiatus that time and I wasn't up to date qi\\with the latest version. Then, when she got here in our country, she gave that Tamagotchi to me and I almost cried. 9 year old me was so happy because it was just released that time and my aunt got it for me. Ah, the memories.

Probably my P's with the box of 10 other connection tamas XD

Definitely my English iD L. The person selling it was practically giving it away, and it was in new condition to boot. I'd been looking for one for ages prior to getting it, so imagine my surprise when I found it!

The iD L is so much fun, I love all the characters and their alternate costumes >w<

It must be the P's I'm getting. Sorry for being offtopic though. I was supposed to name a Tama that I already have. Well technically i already have it but not in my hanmds yet. thanks to my uncle, my first color tama.

My P's! I have so much love for this littletama I can't even! Yes, the 4U is fancy and all but it feels a little restrictive since I have no access to the app... Yet the P's is packed with so many goodies and I can always get a new pierce to spice it up!

Probably my British flag Connection V3 Tama.
(It was the one tamagotchi everyone was trying to get back when I was in Primary School and my parents ended up ordering it online for me, I felt so cool back then xD)

Wowww I think I'm more excited for the Dream Town Tamagotchi Friends than I was for anything else, even my iD L *o* I can't stop thinking about it because it sounds so much fun and I'm 100% sure it'll be my absolute favorite version <3

Okay.. I think now it should be..

I AM EXCITED FOR EVERYTHING THAT IS COMINGGGGGG hahaha.

EDIT:

What I mean is, I am excited for everything, equally I suppose. It's the wait that is super thrilling :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back