tamagotchi ocean/umino-keeps dying!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nattsplat27

Reaction score
I have an umino and an ocean, i have run them both many times and they always die at age 2 or 3 (without making it to adult stage) the hearts and happy are always full, disciplines always been full and I've avoided all or nearly all polar bear attacks (apart from one time the polar bear did kill my tama) but then they just beep and no buttons can be pressed and the ending/death animations happen...

What am i doing wrong?

I've gotten to the adult stage twice, and there are three things that are very important.

1) Do not feed snacks. If you do, make sure you play the game ASAP to get it back to its minimum weight.

2) Do not miss any polar bear attacks! If your umino gets sick more than four times during any stage, it will die instead of evolving. The polar bear comes about every 50 minutes, so it's helpful to set a timer after the first one and check on it every 50 minutes. Sometimes it won't come, but remember that it's still on that schedule.

3) I believe if the discipline is too low, it will die instead of evolving. But it sounds like that's not a problem for you.

Of course you always want clean water and full hearts. My main advice is that if you can't give it your attention for more than 15 minutes or so, you should pause it. I hope this helps. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you thats very helpful, the only thing different i've done is feed it snacks (mostly when its only dropped one happy heart) and then and not played games after...the weight hovers between 7 and 10 so maybe I'm over doing it on the snacks, the game i tend to play when its dropped two happy hearts.

Also will keep an eye on how many times it gets sick.

Right ready to try again hehe

Thank you!

Wow. I got an Umino too. Its sounds like the Umino is really hard. I want to start it but the problem is the sound. And i cant react to the polar bear if there is no sound. Too bad :(

Unfortunately, that's the way Uminos/Oceans are. They are very difficult to run. Dedication to them entirely is essential. That's why I don't run mine any more. I just don't have the time, so now it's just a collectible. I have a USA Ocean, blue with bubbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back