Tamagotchi ps attention icon help?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feralv

Reaction score
Hi, this image has appeared several times on my tamagotchi p's tho I check the scale icon and there's nothing wrong. Guides don't explain why this happens or what should I do, does somebody kno?

tumblr_nmz1afUGDw1u5h08oo1_1280_zpswaqex3kb.jpg

Nothing happens really, he is just talking to you, he is saying he wants to play right now (they can say different things throughout the day), but don't worry he won't get mad if you don't xD

I've been wondering about these, too. Does anyone know what happens when you fulfil your tama's request? Does it get an extra happy boost or something? :)

I always think it's super cute when they call out my name <3

Man I experienced that too and was worried something bad would happen if I ignored my Tama's calling. I didn't want to ask about it because I was afraid I would get banned because I asked a question someone already asked, though I wasn't sure anybdy asked about it. Sorry for being off topic though, I had to say it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they get mad if you don't fullfill their wish. The ask for playing time, or redecoration and stuff like that.

It is just a cute feature to make them seem more "alive" and interactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back