Anybody knows where to buy these?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cherryxz

Reaction score
g4293.jpg

gashapon_1.jpg

Anyone knows where to get these? I want to buy it for my tamagotchi P's, and I have been hunting around for quite some time but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance! :D

PS/$11.95 for a tamagotchi 4u cover, is it worth it?

I BOUGHT IT!! From some auction site in Japan. I got the version 1 set for 968 JPY (~ US 8.2) and version 2 set for 1188 JPY (~US 10). Waiting for the shipping quotes. So exciting!! :D

Congratulations! :D I've been looking for these for a while, too - would you mind sharing a link to where you got them, or what words you used searching for them? :)

Thank you and enjoy ^^

Congratulations! :D I've been looking for these for a while, too - would you mind sharing a link to where you got them, or what words you used searching for them? :)

Thank you and enjoy ^^
Tamagotchi P's Gashapon on Google. Search using Google! Look for Jap websites too

EDIT:

Pretty sure the website I got from is sold out, so not gonna post the link here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand, thank you for replying! I searched for exactly that before, but apparently didn't click to see the 2nd page of Google results (I found the website you mentioned now). Oh well :) anyway, have fun with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back