Waiting for my P's story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukitchi

Reaction score
I've wanted a color screen Tamagotchi ever since I found out about them. I knew that it would have to be a miracle to get one though. I live in Poland, where access to products not from Europe is very restricted. I couldn't possibly order anything by myself from Ebay or Amazon. Which was a shame because I had my eyes on a 37$ Tamagotchi P's. The day after I found it, I figured out I could get that Tamagotchi if I asked my uncle T. who lives in Ireland. I immediately became excited from the idea. He was at work when I messaged him, so he read my message 2 hours later. But he agreed to paying for my Tamagotchi which would be then delivered to where I live. Our relations are good, he bought me the tablet I use to go on TamaTalk for my birthday. It was a Saturday and he replied at 7:30pm so he said he decided to order it the next day, on a Sunday. I waited impatiently to get a sign from him that it was ordered. When he said he did it, I was so happy and excited. I felt like hugging the whole world. So my waiting began. On Monday the Tamagotchi was sent to me. As I'm writing this it's a Sunday and a week has passed since it was ordered and sent. Having the parcel shipped to me should be pretty time-consuming since it goes straight from Japan. Plus sides of this situation I'm in exist, I might at least learn to have some patience. I don't know when it arrives, most probably early May or middle May. I must be vigilant. This much is for now, I will keep it updated week after week and after the parcel is here.

I'm waiting on an iD L I ordered, which has no shipping tracker since it's international standard post. It should arrive sometime between mid May to the first days of June(!)

I have to wait for it to go from Japan to the U.S.

I just want you to know you're not the only one checking the mail on the edge of your seat! I often find the anticipation makes things better when they finally arrive. I hope this is true for you and I both! ♡

oh my holy stuff. it came. the bell rang and through the intercom the postman said he brought mail. and he knocked on our door and we opened it and he have me the parxel. i was surprised how small the box was. dad helped me open it and i marveled at its everything. its now running, i have an Aokumotchi.

I'm waiting on an iD L I ordered, which has no shipping tracker since it's international standard post. It should arrive sometime between mid May to the first days of June(!)I have to wait for it to go from Japan to the U.S.

I just want you to know you're not the only one checking the mail on the edge of your seat! I often find the anticipation makes things better when they finally arrive. I hope this is true for you and I both! ♡
I was incredibly lucky today, and I wish you even more luck :3 I hope your iDL arrives soon ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back