what is a good colour for a tamagotchi colour for boys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

simpson210

Reaction score
I am a 10 year old boy, I love tamas, but I only have 1 (Black V6).

I've always wanted to get a colour tamagotchi (ID, IDL, Ps, 4U, etc) but I looked at the colours of them and they all seem quite girly, I'm planning on taking it to school if I get one, and I don't want to look like a weirdo carrying a pink tama with flowers everywhere I go. xD

I know it seems like an awkward question, but what is a good colour for a colour tamagotchi for boys? :3

Edit:

P.S - I don't mind if it's in japanese, I will either learn by myself or find some translations on the internet. But if it was in english. That would be even better, so yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 4U has 2 faceplates for boys and the default one isn't any girly either, and the +C has quite some unisex colours such as the black, the navy blue and the red ones.

Sadly the +Cs boyish colours are all really expensive (the version itself is great, simple but nice), and the 4U is a Tamagotchi I wouldn't recommend for a newbie, it's complicated and it doesn't have much to it xD

The iD L and P's are really girly looking sadly, because those are the best versions, you could always remove the faceplate on the P's to make it less girly, and the iD L yellow is not too bad, it looks more goldy than the others xD

Just choose whichever you like the most~~ o3o

I think a blue iD L isn't that bad. A white P's is the least girly colour in my opinion, if you want to get a P's. Perhaps getting a white P's and removing the face plate might be a better idea?

Personally not a fan of yellow so I never had a yellow tamagotchi. Mine are all blue or purple. Haha

Please ignore this. Had a double post

As a boy myself these are the iD L/P/4U that I use the most

11165883_1019782461399743_215743984_n_by_gran678-d8qarl8.jpg

Most male looking colours/faceplates in my opinion xD

Also I should note the I really tend not to go out with my P much from how girly it looks, and whenever I do I try to not let people see, but with the iD L or the 4U you should be safe~ :D

How about an iD? They're quite boyish, pretty cheap if you buy them used, but iD Ls have more stuff to do. It's your choice.

I think the important thing is picking something you like. Everyone here made good suggestions, and if you don't want to carry around pink, by all means don't. But for all my life I was "made fun of" for being a tomboy, and while the words COULD (and at the time, did) hurt, in the end I decided I'd rather do what I liked for myself where it didn't hurt others and take the nasty words than go against myself and get praised for being someone I wasn't. It's very important to be true to yourself, because as you grow, you'll see everyone you know growing in their on ways, and some will do so well and some will do so in ways that hurt themselves or others. The more true you are to yourself, the more you'll be able to grow in your own way without putting others down.

So, no, don't carry a pink little tama if you're not comfortable with it, but get a white or blue tama (or any color you decide is good for you) and be proud of what you love, by all means!

It may be hard sometimes when the people we know don't understand or agree with us, but if everyone were the same, the world would be too boring.

Good call. Do what appeals to you! And remember, if people are jerks, you have many options to deal with it. You may not want to at first, but kf you need to, you can pause the game to keep it away from the people who would put you down for it.

Remember, as a last resort, you can always buy a little bit of acrylic paint and a brush from a craft store/art shop if you really end up hating it or the attention it gets you, but in the end 95% of us regret painting our Tamas in the past so I wouldn't advise it as a first option. I'd only recommend it if you're really[/j] getting picked on for your tama, but if that's the case, they're most likely jealous of your cool toy, not the yellow shell. Maybe someone in your life (either a relative or a friend) is talented with art, and you may trust them more with painting your Tama if need be.

I'd still recommend being proud of what you like, and if need be pausing the game before changing the way it looks. In the long run, you'll probably be happier with that. And if you like it, and it doesn't put anyone else down, you are in no way wrong!

I agree with Aetenra. I'm happy you were able to get help in choosing what tamagotchi would work best with you, but carry YOUR preferences with pride. At the end of the day, it's what you want that matters. :) I wish you the best with your iD L! :D

Oops, I just realized I misread the title. XD Any color is boyish, except pink and maybe purple, I guess. Green and blue are especially good. But going with yellow is a good decision! I wish I had more yellow Tamagotchis. :)

Good call. Do what appeals to you! And remember, if people are jerks, you have many options to deal with it. You may not want to at first, but kf you need to, you can pause the game to keep it away from the people who would put you down for it.
Remember, as a last resort, you can always buy a little bit of acrylic paint and a brush from a craft store/art shop if you really end up hating it or the attention it gets you, but in the end 95% of us regret painting our Tamas in the past so I wouldn't advise it as a first option. I'd only recommend it if you're really[/j] getting picked on for your tama, but if that's the case, they're most likely jealous of your cool toy, not the yellow shell. Maybe someone in your life (either a relative or a friend) is talented with art, and you may trust them more with painting your Tama if need be.

I'd still recommend being proud of what you like, and if need be pausing the game before changing the way it looks. In the long run, you'll probably be happier with that. And if you like it, and it doesn't put anyone else down, you are in no way wrong!

If people pick on me i just won't bring it to school. :3 and I probably wont be doing any painting because i personally really hate the feel of dry paint. xD but thanks for the advice. It might before my birthday or maybe soon. :3.

I am glad with my decision. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back