Connecting ID L and P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a tamagotchi P and I'm currently fighting the urge of getting another. I have sooo many stuff to buy work related that it would not feel right to buy the same model. (And my parent would kill me really).

So I've been thinking about getting an ID L so I can connect it with my P.

1- Can ID L and P connect the same way a P would do with another P? Like, can they cook, play, or...? What are the options between the two?

2- Can I get the secret characters on the P by connecting it with the ID L?

3- Can they marry and have babies between the two?

Last edited by a moderator:
1. When they connect, they have like a see saw game.. Its not cooking or hide and seek...

2. You will be able to get Charatchi (male teen with style, connect to 4 or more friends who are female) and Stargirltchi (female teen with intelligence, connect to 4 or more friends who are male). This means that you have to reset your iD L for a few times until you get 4 male/4 female characters. They do not need to be adult characters. You won't be able to get the other 2 secret characters because you have to connect to 2 tamagotchi at the same time. P's can only connect to 1 iD L at any one time.

3. Yes you can!

If you really want to raise all characters I would suggest you to get another 2 P's.. If you are not, get an iD L because they are pretty awesome :D

1. When they connect, they have like a see saw game.. Its not cooking or hide and seek...
Awww so that's it? No gift? No game?

I'm thinking of an ID L 15th anniversary because I like the characters better than in the normal one. I might get that when I can or if I find a good deal. Probabbly will get another P's sooner or later xD

Thanks!

Awww so that's it? No gift? No game?
Yes if you connect an iD L to a P's they can visit each other and exchange presents or play a game (they will randomly do one or the other).

The presents are just cute animations most of the time, but sometimes you can get items too.

The game is just a luck game, you don't have to do anything the characters will play by themselves ^_^

And I highly recommend the iD L 15th if you want to get one, it has the best characters ever :D

And I highly recommend the iD L 15th if you want to get one, it has the best characters ever :D
It's on its way! Found a good deal on ebay and bought it :D

By the way, do you know how to get the special characters? Like princess lovelitchi and melodi hime and such?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back