What is Your Favorite Tamagotchi Version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Choosing a favorite Tamagotchi is so hard, but here are my top five:

1. Tamagotchi Friends because it has fun games and cool characters, and reminds me of a Connection Tamagotchi but with more of my fave characters.

2. TamaTown Tama-Go because it has the most diverse selection of characters, you can make your own faceplates, and the figures which unlock games and shops are awesome and cute!

3. Tamagotchi Music Star because there is so much to do like collecting instruments, performing concerts, and more! It's really challenging and a creative concept.

4. Tamagotchi Version 4 because the school, job, and mail features are really fun and it was my first version ever. :)

5. Princess Spacy iD L because it has fun games, lots of my favorite characters, and everything about it is cute. It's based on my second favorite character!

I think it depends on how much time you have for a Tama. Here's what I would recommend. :)

If you have more time: Color Tamas have a lot of fun features, so you won't get bored of them fast. V4 and V4.5 have plenty of features, but not as much as the color Tamas. I know some people like Music Star, but I don't really because it's too much work. If you want an ancestor Tama, you could get an Oceangotchi.

If you have less time: V1, V2, and V3 are all low-maintenance. You could also get an ancestor. I love my Tamagotchi Angel. :) A Mesutchi/Osutchi pair could also be fun, I've played with one in the past and I really liked it.

My overall favourite is the 15th anniversary iD L, it has the best characters out of any version to me, and it has a lot of features and destinations that combine every single version previously released, I've been running in for 4 months and I'm not even near done with it, it's just too much fun :D

Looking into connections I think the one I enjoy running the most is the Uratama, but I can't really tell why, when I decide to run another connection I always end up going back to my Uratama, it just has something charming that makes me want to keep running it again and again ;)

I also love all of the late connections (V5 and on) they have really cute animation and characters. The Tama-Go is really good too, but I don't like it's growth pattern and it's too big to carry around :(

From vintages my favourites are the Genjintch and the Devil, because I think they have the coolest concept :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back