TF Characters They Should Make Figures of

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
As you may know, the Tamagotchi Friends line released figures of some of the Dream Town characters :) Besides the already existing figures, which of these characters would you like to see in figure form? :D

https://us.tamagotchifriends.com/characters/

They've already made figures of most of my favorite character (Mametchi, Himespetchi, Spacytchi, Kiraritchi, etc) but I personally would want figures of these characters too:

• Memetchi (after all, they're making Kuchipatchi)
  • Tropicatchi (she's such a fabulous character!)
  • Wagassiertchi (he'd look cute as a figure and go good with my Patitchi figure)
What do you think? I also think there should be figures of Daisy, Dahlia, and Majokkotchi, since they appear in Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town destinations. And maybe Hanafuwatchi too, since she's one of the new raisable characters.

I wouldn't mind seeing what Acchitchi and Charatchi would look like as figures. I'd also like to see Butterflytchi and Yukinkotchi as well, seeing as there is a chance you'll see them in the park in the old TF.

I wouldn't mind seeing what Acchitchi and Charatchi would look like as figures. I'd also like to see Butterflytchi and Yukinkotchi as well, seeing as there is a chance you'll see them in the park in the old TF.
Butterflytchi and Yukinkotchi already have their own figures.

As you may know, the Tamagotchi Friends line released figures of some of the Dream Town characters :) Besides the already existing figures, which of these characters would you like to see in figure form? :D

https://us.tamagotchifriends.com/characters/

They've already made figures of most of my favorite character (Mametchi, Himespetchi, Spacytchi, Kiraritchi, etc) but I personally would want figures of these characters too:

• Memetchi (after all, they're making Kuchipatchi)
  • Tropicatchi (she's such a fabulous character!)
  • Wagassiertchi (he'd look cute as a figure and go good with my Patitchi figure)
What do you think? I also think there should be figures of Daisy, Dahlia, and Majokkotchi, since they appear in Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town destinations. And maybe Hanafuwatchi too, since she's one of the new raisable characters.
Whaaat?! There is a Spacytchi figure? :eek:

Would you mind giving me a bit of information on this?! This is the first I've heard of it!

Whaaat?! There is a Spacytchi figure? :eek:

Would you mind giving me a bit of information on this?! This is the first I've heard of it!
Well, it appears on the poster that comes with the new Dream Town Tamagotchi Friends. I dunno when, or if, they'll actually release it ;o;

2przivn.jpg

He also comes with his brothers :)

Unfortunately the TF doesn't have any of my favorite characters. :p But out of all the characters on the TF I probably would want them to make figures out of Acchitchi and Decoratchi.

I need Knightchi figures. T______T I ship him with Patitchi a lot since they're my favorite characters on the Tama P's and look cute together. :)

Apparently the Spacytchi figure will never be released :( So I say they should make a Spacytchi figure--and actually release it. XD

It'd be nice if they brought Lovelitchi and Meloditchi back and had figures for them. (I wouldn't mind Uwasatchi either).

Those are unrealistic, because they aren't even on the device, literally any male character would be nice. I think having ONLY Mametchi as the only male figure is kind of ridiculous.

I would really REALLY love some child or teen figures... like Painaputchi and Bokuhoshitci!! *____* I'd get them immediately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back