Tamagotchi app back on apple store

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brunotchi

Reaction score
The tamagotchi app is back on the apple app store and its called tamagotchi classic you can purchase the app for $0.99

It really is

Im glad bandai hasn't given up on tamagotchi in the US

The app actually got some innovations but to experience these innovations, you should have the new Apple Watch! It's a pretty neat idea in my opinion. You can check your Tamagotchi's status in the Apple Watch as well as do some basic functions such as feeding or cleaning their poop. One of the negative comments I see is that it's too much of a hassle to check the Tamagotchi time to time. I guess Apple Watch owners with this app has more of an advantage.

Other than that, I'm really happy that the app's back. With a new Tamagotchi version in stores, a planned color Tamagotchi release for next year, and the app coming back, I really think Tamagotchi will be a hit again. Good job, Bandai!

Tamagotchi Classic was the version we got outside of the USA and Canada. Unfortunately, it only has the P1 characters available (not sure if that's true for the American version of Tamagotchi Classic) but we also got another separate app called "Tamagotchi 2nd Gen", and the Angel app too. However, those apps have never received any updates, so I can only assume that they're not planning on updating those apps with Apple Watch / iOS 8 compatibility like with the original Tamagotchi Classic.

I'm just so glad that I can finally play the tamagotchi app! I've been playing it a lot! I really hope they release the Angel app too because I never got to to play it <3

If you own a Samsung... I really wish they have a widget or something that floats on your phone so you can check on your tama. Its kinda irritating to have to keep going into the app to check on the status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back