Adventures in Dream Town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
2ahab6b.jpg

Hello! Welcome to my log featuring my brand new Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town Digital Friend. I got the blue flower design, though I want the pink lace design too someday!

I swear I didn't copy Watashiwatchi's and Pariah's logs ;-; I made the title and banner a couple weeks ago, but I showed it to Watashiwatchi and he made his have a similar title and then Pariah's coincidentally had a similar title and that's the way things go I guess XD

All right, I popped in some batteries and set my username to my real name and set the date and set the time a few hours back because of my messed up sleep schedule and waited for le egg to hatch. I chose the heart egg because I heart HEARTS!!! <3 <3 <3 :wub:

2zfj08y.jpg

*Professor Oak voice* Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?

2s7xc0k.jpg

It's a GUURRRRRL! I'm not gonna wish for a boy because wishing your children were a different gender makes you a bad parent. :lol:

Dat bad photo tho.

vet0gj.jpg

Eat them nommies

I'm too lazy to upload these as separate photos, so here are a few pics of what Pinkbotchi has been up to lately.

jhbvie.jpg

1. Playing games. The photo is from the balloon game; press B as many times as you can to make the character jump high, and while they are in the air, press A to grab balloons on the left and C to grab balloons on the right.

2. Visiting Yumex-TV. Daisy and Dahlia put on a concert and it played a beepy song which sounded like the Season 2 OP of Yume Kira Dream.

3. Visiting Tama Star Circus. Liontchi was there and Pinkbotchi helped him jump through a hoop.

We also tried going to Dream School and the weirdo masked principal was there, but he was like "NOPE" and Pinkbotchi went home. I guess she's not old enough to go to school.

All right, that's all for now! I'll make another post when she evolves. Sorry for the bad photos; I'll do some videos of this version sometime. ;) It's already my #1 favorite version of all time <3

Thanks for reading :D

Ah, awesome work! I'll be keeping an eye out for this log! Also, I fully believe you'll enjoy this version of Tamagotchi Friends! Please, keep up the excellent work! :D

Thanks.

Woot, Pinkbotchi has evolved into Terupotchi!

28b4tae.jpg

You can buy food at Music Cafe, and you can choose take-away or to eat it at the restaurant! If you choose to eat it at the restaurant, you can eat with other characters like Charatchi and Amiamitchi.

Here's Terupotchi eating cherries with Charatchi.

f3xu7t.jpg

Adjusting the contrast makes the background paler, causing the characters and objects to stand out more. As you can see in the above photo, the background is very pale because I have the contrast setting as low as possible to save battery.

I also tried playing the Tennis game. It seems like an improved version of the Tennis game from the V5.5. On the V5.5, you had to hold down the button to make the Tamagotchi stay where you want, which hurt my fingers. But on this version, you just need to press the button once without holding it down. :)

I might start up a UK Tamagotchi Friends soon too, so that they can connect. ^_^

Bad photos this time around... had to turn flash on because I couldn't find a room with good lighting, and it's dark outside.

Anyway, Terupotchi evolved into good ol' Neotchi!

2m7gp6v.jpg

Because she is a teen now, we are able to go to Dream School.

Here she is meeting Comb-bowie Sensei, ready to attend Beautician Class.

6ifxid.jpg

I was happily surprised to find that the Dream School games give you money. I was afraid that they wouldn't. XD

And I also put batteries in my blue gem UK TF, which I barely used before. Thus, it is only on the first generation. He was Mitsumarutchi but he evolved into Maimaitchi today, which is good because that means he and Neotchi are both the same age and they can marry eachother when they are old enough. :)

wbwjlw.jpg

I'm gonna play the Robot Class game a lot because maybe that will help me get Himespetchi! :D If not, I'll probably end up with Hoshigirltchi instead. I played the Robot Class game three times and Neotchi's skill is a screwdriver now.

See you next time~ I hope to have better photos tomorrow :p

Just popping in to let you know that my European Tamagotchi Friends has evolved into Charatchi. :)

11sow9w.jpg

I've been connecting him a lot with Neotchi. :) Their friendship level is up to three hearts, and both their BFF meters are about 1/4 filled.

Furthermore, I've been inputting lots of codes from Dream Town. ^o^ I have 25 Jewelry pieces now, so not long until I reach the halfway mark and hopefully unlock another game!

Neotchi hasn't evolved yet, but she should soon! I am so excited to see who my first Dream Town TF adult will be :D I'll be sure to post more photos and details when she does. ^_^

Guess whom I got?!

HIMESPETCHI! :D

bhbtax.jpg

35icftc.jpg

"Gigakyun!"

I connected her with Charatchi, and they went to the circus together.

Charatchi was chosen to perform in the circus!

16ggc2s.jpg

He helped Liontchi jump through a hoop. Himespetchi had fun watching from the audience! :)

After that, it was time to go home.

2iup2tw.jpg

And right after I took that photo, Charatchi turned to Himespetchi with a kissy face. I was hoping she'd reject, but she kissed him!!! I almost shrieked in horror. D: I don't want my Himespetchi loving Character anymore because Himespetchi loves Mametchi. OmO But there's nothing that can be done about it I guess... XD

I have 28 jewelry pieces now :eek: Only two more to go until 30!

Hmm... it's hard to provide interesting updates after a Tamagotchi has already evolved to adult stage, but here, have a photo of Himespetchi and Charatchi kissing. Nuuuuuuuu XD

atouj5.jpg

Also, Himespetchi has reached 30 Jewelry pieces, meaning that we unlocked the Cake Catch game. Yay! :D Poor Charatchi still only has 12 Jewelry pieces. :p

The friendship level between Himespetchi and Charatchi has reached four hearts!

And to finish this brief log entry, here's a video I made of the Dream Town Tamagotchi Friends, showing some of the games and locations. :)

https://youtu.be/ci3KbMsJJj8

Unfortunately my camera battery is dead and I can't find the charger, which is why I haven't been updating. :(

I'll just say that I have Amakutchi on my Dream Town TF and Harptchi on my normal TF.

I hope to find the charger soon so I can take pictures!

I love your log, I hope you are able to update again soon. I love reading about your Dream Town TF, I have a regular TF in the mail but reading your log makes me really want to buy a Dream Town :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your log, I hope you are able to update again soon. I love reading about your Dream Town TF, I have a regular TF in the mail but reading your log makes me really want to buy a Dream Town :3
Dream Town TF is rare even RaTamaZone said so! I hope u get one though :D

Latest posts

Back