Any weird/funny Tamagotchi-related dreams you had?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukitchi

Reaction score
So last night I had two dreams. First one was about Scooby Doo and that show's characters. Velma turned into Mimitchi, Daphne into Violetchi, Fred into Mametchi and Shaggy into Kuchipatchi and they had some sort of mission that I can't remember. The other dream was about me going to an arts school where everyone had to have Music Star tamagotchis and it started like this: I was at my desk at school and first got my Music Star that looked like a crossover of a Music Star and a Tama-Go. I started it up and suddenly I found myself installing software on a computer, probably software that came with the Tamagotchi. After installing, one of the mean girls sat in front of me at my (our) desk and started to argue with me. Then I was in a cellar-sort of room where we had art class and first off we had a task to mix styrofoam with tomato soup to make play-doh (weeeeird). The next thing I know was my mom coming to school and she took me home and tht was the end of the dream. What kind of weird dreams did you guys have?

Lol that's cool XD

I had a dream I went to Tamagotchi planet and hung out with Chantotchi.

And another where I kissed Spacytchi... :mellow:

And one where I met Mametchi and hugged him a lot, but it turned out it was just someone dressed up as Mametchi and I cried XD

I have Tamagotchi dreams every night, so it would take way too long to describe every single one. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I can't believe you have dreams

Lol that's cool XD
I had a dream I went to Tamagotchi planet and hung out with Chantotchi.

And another where I kissed Spacytchi... :mellow:

And one where I met Mametchi and hugged him a lot, but it turned out it was just someone dressed up as Mametchi and I cried XD

I have Tamagotchi dreams every night, so it would take way too long to describe every single one. :p
Wow I can't believe you have dreams about Tamagotchi every night! :eek: and wow that Scooby-Doo characters actually match the Tamagotchis in it perfectly. :eek: I've never ever had a dream about Tamagotchi but I probably will soon.

I had a dream I killed my tamagotchi when I was at school and then it started bleeping really loud in class so the teacher gave me detention. I escaped and stole the krabby patty recipe from a day care centre. Other people stole stuff and we were wearing masks of tamagotchi characters. we ran away from the police. I was freaking out because I thought I ruined my life. I was so relieved when I woke up. It was wierd.

I had a tamagtochi related dream a little while ago. It was really short and pretty weird. I got transformed into Orenetchi, and my body started to multiply over and over again until I had turned into hundreds of Orenetchis. I also realized I was standing on a tiny planet which was about 4 feet in size, in space. :I...I didn't want to raise Orenetchi for a while after I had that dream, haha. Weeeird.

Also, I once literally dreamed of Tamagotchis raining from the sky... all different version. :eek: Luckily none of them hit me on the head. XD And to be honest, if that were to really happen, the Tamagotchis would probably break when they hit the ground.

Guess what I had my first tamagotchi dream :eek: :eek: :eek:

So, it was a regular day, but my tamagotchi kept malfunctioning. First, the case kept splitting (fortunately I pushed it back together again before anything major happened). Then, the shop automatically kept scrolling through the items it had for sale. Another weird thing, my Decotchi pooped but when I went to clean it up, it sat on the potty like I had cleaned it up before it actually went. Then, I noticed there was some weird, tiny creature hovering next to the Decotchi on the right side of the screen. It looked almost like a bat, and it was back with white eyes, and there was always an empty thought bubble next to it.

I decided to put it on pause, but when I came home, it acted like I never put it on pause! :eek: The Decotchi's eyes were replaced with swirls and so were the bat's, like it was about to die. Then I woke up.

I had another dream about Chantotchi last night, lol. I can't remember exactly what happened, but I do remember hugging her. :)

I had a dream where I had one billion dollars and I proceeded to use every single dollar on Tamagotchis of every version. I wasted ONE BILLION DOLLARS on TAMAGOTCHIS. I needed to buy a house to fit them all, but I couldn't because I had NO MONEY.

I had another about Tamagotchis: I turned into anime, and I had a mission on Tamagotchi Planet. The Tamagotchis were not themselves anymore. Mametchi was not friendly anymore, neither did he bother to do his homework! Kuromametchi wasn't interested in sports anymore, and he joked around and played a fool of himself. Well, Melodytchi and Lovelitchi became enemies and would rather lock themselves up in their room than go on stage and perform! Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi, well are the same as Lovelitchi and Melodytchi and so on. Well, Chamametchi wasn't affected, and joined me to bring back Tamagotchi Planet. It turned out that the three Underworld Devil Sisters were behind this. Chamametchi could turn into Hapichamatchi, who was one of the sisters!

OK, but the next thing I knew was being woken up by my mom.

Hey, I realised I have this kind of adventure related dreams, often with Tamagotchis or stuff I'm obsessed with. I'll continue on my dream tonight. ( I think I found my talent: continuing dreams and recalling them perfectly. :p ) So, look out for: MISSION ON TAMAGOTCHI PLANET PART 2.

Hey, I realised I have this kind of adventure related dreams, often with Tamagotchis or stuff I'm obsessed with. I'll continue on my dream tonight. ( I think I found my talent: continuing dreams and recalling them perfectly. :p ) So, look out for: MISSION ON TAMAGOTCHI PLANET PART 2.
Wow you can continue dreams and remember them perfectly?! I wish I could do that. You should turn your dream into a Fan Fiction and post it on TamaTalk!

OMG IM SO LAME been interested in tamagotchis for a year AND NO DREAM!!! :p -_-

people will probably look at me like mimitchi does <_<

gaaaaahhd just have a dream already!!!

*GASP* MAYBE ILL HAVE A DREAM ABOUT GETTING A TAMAGOTCHI 4u SOME TIME! :eek:

I had another one 2 days ago:

So, I was shopping at Walgreens late at night with my mom. We were browsing the clearance rack when I saw a Littlest Pet Shop virtual pet! Although it didn't look like one. It reminded of a Tamagotchi Friends, and the shell was shaped like a V3 only it was more circular. There was a long keychain attached to it with a charm, but I can't remember what it was.

At the end if the keychain was another virtual pet. This one was shaped like an iD L (only a bit slimmer). I read the package and it said the iD L-looking one was an extra version of the V3-looking one. It said it was supposed to be smaller and have less functions, but I thought they looked the same size to me. If I remember correctly, I think on the iD L-looking one, you can plant trees.

Anyhow, at first I didn't really want to buy it, but my mom wanted me to get it. So, I got it and took it home. I showed my dad then went to my room to play with it. The corners of the screen were filled with dust, probably from sitting on the clearance rack. So I sprayed a paper towel with some sanatizer and wiped the screens down.

After I cleaned them, I was just about to play with them when my mom told me to work on my math homework. While I was doing it, I fell asleep with my head in my arms at the table; then I woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back