Kyuu's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyuu

Reaction score
Entry 001

Hi! I'll be starting my log today. I just finished the second generation on my Music Star but I think it'll be fun to log anyways.

Summer ended up hitting Pro Debut and got the 1st Ranking Award with his viola trio, Stamp! They did great. ^_^

tumblr_nnn6fas3tx1uu47mro1_540.jpg

Not long after, Guitartchi offered Summer a lovely gal to marry. He accepted happily.

tumblr_nnn6fas3tx1uu47mro5_540.jpg

tumblr_nnn6fas3tx1uu47mro2_540.jpg

Don't they look cute together? :lol: Anyways, they left me with a baby girl. Summer, Masktchi, and I decided that Bruno would be a fitting name for her.

tumblr_nnn6fas3tx1uu47mro3_540.jpg

Here's her growth progress! After her parents left, she evolved into a Hitodetchi. I decided at that point that I wanted a Sebiretchi so I started neglecting her. There was sign of progress when she evolved into Ichigotchi but she ended up evolving into another perfect care character, Mimitchi. Oh well, I guess I'll just try harder next time. She's currently third in the family line, her grandfather being Robby the Mametchi and her dad being Summer the Kuromametchi. I hope she'll hit Pro Debut with Zodiac (her band) soon. :D

tumblr_nnn6fas3tx1uu47mro4_540.jpg

Until next time,​

~Kyuu​

Entry 002

Hiya! I'd like to start off by saying thanks to ~SkrillexGotchi~ for liking my first post and following my log, and Watashiwatchi and LauraKCald for commenting. It's greatly appreciated! (ó㉨ò)

Onto the logging stuff.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ( 。╹◡╹。) *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AFTER 9 TREACHEROUS ATTEMPTS

SHE DID IT

ALL THE CLOCK RESETS

BUT

BRUNO FINALLY HIT PRO DEBUT

tumblr_nnue92wG2H1uu47mro2_540.jpg

'bout time

The next day, Guitartchi offered Bruno a handsome Togetchi to marry. She accepted with poise.

Bruno hugged Togetchi super hard and gave birth to an egg with a baby girl inside. They left at midnight and left (me #r00d #badbirthparents) to take care of the baby.

tumblr_nnue92wG2H1uu47mro1_540.jpg

I named her Junko out of despair for getting a girl. I also changed around her toy and instrument. She'll learn the guitar eventually.

tumblr_nnukq0ndbN1uu47mro4_400.jpg
tumblr_nnukq0ndbN1uu47mro5_400.jpg

Pretty soon, Junko evolved into a Hitodetchi. Mrs. Frill also gave a visit and gave Junko a... Bandai? Lol, weird. It's her new toy.

tumblr_nnukq0ndbN1uu47mro2_400.jpg
tumblr_nnukq0ndbN1uu47mro3_400.jpg

That's about all that's happened. I'm gonna start neglecting her to try for a Kunoitchi or Maidtchi. Hopefully it won't be another perfect care character. (´ヘ`; ) So... sorry if the pictures in my next posts show a teenage Junko with poo everywhere.

Extra stuff:

I got my friend into Tamagotchis a little bit over a week ago. He's been using the Glam Rock v6/Music Star I gave to him. Anyways, I keep on forgetting to take pictures of everything but on the first generation, he got a Memetchi (courtesy of me intentionally giving her a care miss as a Chamametchi) and over the weekend her daughter turned into a Kunoitchi. The bad care was intentional since I showed him the possible characters for the second generation and he said he wanted the "cat ninja thing," lol. I do have two pictures though, from when we went to the beach (where I stayed on the sand and tama-sitted while everyone else swam >____>) and of the friend list Kunoitchi. Hildo the Kunoitchi is cute. I want one. (✪㉨✪) Have some beach pictures that you probs don't want.

tumblr_nnukq0ndbN1uu47mro1_400.jpg

tumblr_nnuv8a1yn11uu47mro1_540.jpg

tumblr_nnuv8a1yn11uu47mro2_540.jpg

yes that's him in the water

Okay, next. I ordered a v4 off of eBay so if it works, I'll start logging that as well. It should come this week. I'll also try to show some stuff on my Tama P's once I put in new batteries but I want to wait for some deco pierces to come. They should be here sometime this month. I won't be buying much more though since I'm trying to save up for an iD L and an iD Station. This was a bit long but I'll catch you guys later.

Until next time,

~Kyuu

Last edited by a moderator:
Entry 003

Thanks to emilyrhia for commenting! I like running this log a lot actually. I'm going through some ugly times right now and I'm stressed more than ever but this log is something I feel that I can actually do right. Who needs friends when you have Tamagotchis, right?
tumblr_mdpjr29Ohc1qdlkyg.gif

Onto the logging stuff.

Music Star/ v6

Junko evolved into an Ichigotchi. I was trying for either a Maidtchi (!!!) or a Kunoitchi but I ended up getting an Onputchi instead. I thought I neglected her enough, too. Oh well. ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

tumblr_nnycqbzpPp1uu47mro3_250.jpg
tumblr_nnycqbzpPp1uu47mro5_250.jpg
tumblr_no05rilNqK1uu47mro3_250.jpg

she's so ugly god help us all

I won't even try for pro debut with her. I just want a child already.

v4.5

v4.5?? Yeah. I started up one since I knew I would get my v4 this week. I got a baby girl. She's named Swagr (I don't know why I ever decided on this ;-; ) and she turned into a Kuribotchi, then an Ura Young Violetchi. It's in my hopes that she'll become an Ura Violetchi.

tumblr_nnydbl5yef1uu47mro5_250.jpg
tumblr_nnydbl5yef1uu47mro3_250.jpg

Her base weight is 0 LB though? Weird glitch but it's pretty cool.

tumblr_nnydbl5yef1uu47mro6_250.jpg

She also has good hygiene.

tumblr_nnydaeMk5U1uu47mro2_250.jpg

So, yeah! That's it for today's entry. I would post all of the pictures I took but I didn't use AILLIS to paste photos into a collage and I don't want to make a second post for more pictures. I also got my v4 in the mail today! I'll start it up once Swagr has a kid. I took a photo of the shell design but the file's huge so if you want to see it click here.

Until next time,

(and sorry for the short entry)

~Kyuu

Entry 004

I have decided that I won't be running my v4.5 for a bit. I got a character I don't like and didn't hit the reset button fast enough to try for Ura Violetchi since I was in my math class. I'll run it again one day.
tumblr_m2ju4oSpf81qdlkyg.gif

I'm also still waiting for my two pierces to arrive but once I get them in the mail I'll be sure to start up one or both of my P's. I'm just praying that the package hasn't been lost.
tumblr_m4i9dzfa4F1qdlkyg.gif

Not trying to sound impatient though...

Onto the logging stuff.

Music Star/v6

So... I wasn't trying or expecting for it to happen, but Junko's band (named Meme!!!!) hit Pro Debut! I'm not complaining, though.

tumblr_no5tn2zyb61uu47mro2_540.jpg

Then, I did clock resets until Guitartchi offered a good husband for Junko. She accepted once she laid her eyes upon a Kuchipachi. They had a baby boy, Petitchi. The parents should leave soon. I really want to try for a Shimashimatchi but I'll accept a Kuchipachi if I get one.

tumblr_no5tn2zyb61uu47mro1_540.jpg

v4

I just started up the v4 I mentioned in my last post. I got a Shirotsubutchi, a girl named Levy. She was supposed to turn into a Mizutamatchi, but I did the reset trick just as she was evolving. I really want a Maidtchi, so I maid sure to get a toddler that could get into the Mame family. If worse comes to worse, I'll do the handy-dandy reset/download trick until she turns into a Mame family teenager. She's currently a Harutchi. She should evolve tonight.

tumblr_no5tn2zyb61uu47mro3_540.jpg

Sorry for a short entry again. I'll make better posts eventually, I'm burdened with schoolwork since it's close to the end of the school year (only a month left, woo) and I need to maintain my straight A's. Plus I'm sick and lazy now.

Huuuuu gonna end this before I ramble

Until next time,

~Kyuu

tumblr_mdpjkkddoX1qdlkyg.gif

Entry 005

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want school to end already so I can apply for band council I just really wanna be low brass section leader (ノ`Д・´)ノ also I got all of my tamagotchis (except for my black music star) taken away until saturday so I'll probably be a few days behind in my next entry sorry​

/anyways/

Onto the logging stuff.

Music Star/v6

I named Petitchi Gajeel. I thought that he would be an even generation for some reason, and I was going to try for Kuromametchi again. Then, I would marry him to Levy(in reference to a ship from the anime Fairy Tail hehh).

Alas, I remembered all too late that he would be an even generation and that v4's and v6's can't connect...

Anyways, Gajeel grew into a Kuchitamatchi, Kikitchi, and just evolved into a Shimashimatchi last night. His band grew too.

tumblr_nod8ehZVGp1uu47mro1_540.jpg

tumblr_nod8ehZVGp1uu47mro3_540.jpg

My friend is still running the v6 I gave him, so we're planning to make Gajeel and Ilyck (I probs said her name wrong) marry once we get stats maxed and up to rank #1. He's trying for a Sebiretchi, so that's why she's a Ringotchi.

tumblr_nod8ehZVGp1uu47mro2_540.jpg

I have a band competition on Saturday, so we'll marry them then on either of our two and a half hour long bus rides.

v4

First, Levy turned into a Young Mimitchi. She was so adorable in that phase, I wanted to keep her forever.

tumblr_nod96mBeWg1uu47mro1_540.jpg

Then she evolved into......

...a Maidtchi! All according to plan.

tumblr_nod96mBeWg1uu47mro2_540.jpg

I love her so much, I can't wait to take her off of pause when I get my collection back from my parents.

P's

Aww ye. I got my Dream to Change/Yumemiru Ribbon in the mail. So, I started my P's up again and turned Yumemitchi into her transformation! She's so cute and I love how flashy the content is. Plus, the pierce perfectly matches my Dream Coffret set Tama! I love it a lot.

tumblr_nod96mBeWg1uu47mro3_540.jpg

Here's more cute random pictures of her:

tumblr_nod96mBeWg1uu47mro4_400.jpg
tumblr_nod96mBeWg1uu47mro5_400.jpg

And how my tama P's looks with the pierce!!:

tumblr_nod5mtnPed1uu47mro9_400.jpg

So... yeah. I'll update more about getting Tamatomos, Eco Triplets, etc. as soon as I get off of restriction.

I'll catch y'all later! Have a nice rest of the day.

Until next time,

~Kyuu

Sorry, I've been on an indefinate hiatus. I got the new Tamagotchi Friends (Dream Town) about two weeks ago and most others are on pause, but I lost my phone and can't take pictures. I love logging, so hopefully this isn't over. See you guys soon. . U .

Entry 006

Hi!! I finally found my phone. What a treacherous week. Anyways, I'm not running my connection-era tamas at the moment. They take quite a lot of attention and my finals are going to be on the 16th and 17th, so I'm trying to maintain grades and study for exams. I'll be out of school after that, though.

P's

Before Yumemitchi got her TamaTomo, I switched the pierce to the Fairy Change one (which I got the day after posting the fifth entry) and got all puzzle pieces when she was in her Yume Fai Ribbon transformation.

tumblr_nofmhkOa3U1uu47mro1_540.jpg

tumblr_nofmhkOa3U1uu47mro2_540.jpg

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to show you (it was quite the embarrassing situation) but Yumemitchi went to a party and got loopy off of grape juice. Quite the night.

Her and her pet then did some community service at the park to compensate for her actions. They gave her an Eco Scoop for her hard work, though!

tumblr_npb07rOKvh1uu47mro3_540.jpg

Yumemitchi and her friend used the Eco Scoop to plant a sakura tree.

tumblr_npb07rOKvh1uu47mro1_400.jpg

Upon waking up from her beauty sleep the following day, she needed a bath. Probs partied too hard again.

tumblr_npb00msAyh1uu47mro1_540.jpg

After she spruced up a bit, she married a Monakotchi. They had a girl.

tumblr_npb00msAyh1uu47mro3_540.jpg

The child turned into a Pekopekotchi. I couldn't document most of her growth since my phone was lost.

tumblr_npb07rOKvh1uu47mro2_400.jpg

tumblr_npb00msAyh1uu47mro2_540.jpg

She married a Karakutchi. They had another girl. All of the generations on my dream coffret set have been girls, I kind of want a boy for a change. The picture was absolutely huge and I don't know how to make spoilers, so sorry. No picture. Unless you wanna click this link. 'kay.

It has the batteries out right now since there's no pause option on the P's. I'll try to get a Furifuritchi on it when I get the time.

(cont. in next post)

(continuation from prev. post)

Dream Town

I first got a boy. He's named Freed (moar Fairy Tail references heh) and turned into a Turtletchi after the baby hour. Then he became a Cosmotchi, and soon a Knighttchi (aka my favorite character of all time).

tumblr_npb04qDMWc1uu47mro3_540.jpg

tumblr_npb04qDMWc1uu47mro2_540.jpg

BEHOLD MY BAE::::::::::::

tumblr_nplf6dr0w81uu47mro1_540.jpg

He had a girl, whom I named Lotte. I intended for her to be a Furifuritchi but I had trouble with the care misses so she became a Coffretchi instead.

tumblr_npb04qDMWc1uu47mro1_540.jpg

tumblr_nplf6dr0w81uu47mro2_540.jpg

Idk when Lotte'll have a child. If it's a boy, I want to get a Monakotchi but if if it's a girl I'll either go for Furifuritchi again or Patitchi.

That's about it for now. I want summer to be here already //throws chair

Until next time,

~Kyuu

Entry 007

soon... I'll be out of school soon... less than a week left
tumblr_m4i9clAQzc1qdlkyg.gif

//is shot

I'll be going on vacation on the 21st for two weeks so I'll be sure to take tons of pictures of the tamas I bring but sorry if I'm absent for two weeks over the summer! there I gave notice at least a week in advance now nobody can get angry even though nobody keeps up with these entries

/anyways/

Onto the logging stuff.

P's

The little girl I had evolved into a Kiraritchi. Her name's Kira-Kira. Creative, right?

//is shot again

tumblr_nprhwebfCE1uu47mro3_250.jpg

If you haven't noticed by now, the wallpaper and clothing items aren't default ones! In more explicit terms, I finally got an Infrared phone that can transfer files to my P's! I absolutely love it. Kiraritchi looks so much more adorable in her furisode. And yes, that's Candy PakuPaku's bag, I really wanted Kira-Kira to have her hat off.

Probably the most handy thing I've downloaded is the EZ Gotchi Points game by Mstr Blinky. I was able to test all of the clothes I wanted to by playing the game and more importantly, Kira-Kira doesn't have to face adulthood obesity! She lost 55 pounds today from the game. I'm in looovvvvvvveeeeee *heart eyes emoji*

tumblr_nprhwebfCE1uu47mro2_540.jpg

Unlimited money also means... fancy tuna! No more peasant food again. Kira-Kira doesn't like rice anyways. We had a nice dinner with Kira-Kira's great-grandmother, Patitchi.

tumblr_nprhwebfCE1uu47mro4_250.jpg

Hoping for another girl when Kira-Kira gets her TamaTomo, actually. I still want to get Furifuritchi but I accidentally slept in one day and let my Petithanatchi turn into a Nokobotchi. I really want Furifuritchi already, I saw this super cute picture on facebook where they let their Furifuritchi turn gray by refusing to bath her! I actually want my Furifuritchi to be like that so it can be soft grunge or whatever. So... yeah. Onto Lotte's child!

Dream Town

So Lotte's child ended up being a girl. Lotte decided to name her Fleuve. Totally not off of my required vocabulary words list for French.

tumblr_nprl6itYKH1uu47mro2_400.jpg

Fleuve ended up turning into a Hanafuwatchi. I dig it.

tumblr_nprl6itYKH1uu47mro1_400.jpg

Here's her at the Tama Circus. She didn't seem to be a big fan of falling out of the sky though.
tumblr_inline_mto5g32IQF1qid2nw.gif

tumblr_nprl6itYKH1uu47mro3_540.jpg

Uh... short log again. I promise that one day I'll get better posts!! I'm cramming for finals at this point. And catching up on Steven Universe (started it yesterday actually) and Fairy Tail (only like 100 episodes more... just finished the key of the starry sky arc ;w;) and reading Harry Potter books and this one my friend recommended called The Knife of Never Letting Go. Busy busy busy.

Until next time,

~Kyuu

Entry 008

sorry for the boring log i closed the tab that had everything nicely typed out and losT EVERYTHING AND IM REAL ANGRY

/anyways/

Onto the logging stuff.

P's

we got kira-kira's tamatomo

tumblr_nq0qg2zfd91uu47mro1_540.jpg

she went to the amusement park

tumblr_nq0s62pWnr1uu47mro2_540.jpg

she got the yumekira bag

tumblr_nq0qemK60C1uu47mro4_540.jpg

she went to eco town

tumblr_nq0qg2zfd91uu47mro3_540.jpg

she married gotchimotchi and gave me ANOTHER GOSHDARN GIRL (the child's named lacey)

tumblr_nq0qemK60C1uu47mro3_540.jpg

she evolved and gave us money that she doesn't need

tumblr_nq0qemK60C1uu47mro2_540.jpg

she's a furifuritchi now

tumblr_nq0qemK60C1uu47mro1_540.jpg

I WROTE OUT THE BEST ENTRY EVER AND I LOST EVERYTHING BC I CloSED THE TAB

i have to play pomp and circumstance for fourty minutes tomorrow and i have finals i'm stressed out and need cereal and i'm just gonna go read now by e

Until next time,

~Kyuu

Entry 009

aka the smooch kissu edition bc a lot of the photos have smooches and kissus and idk how or why this happened

hiya!! I'm back from vacation and school's been done for awhile now. I couldn't log when I was on vacation since my parents didn't bring their laptops... sorry 'bout that. I finished my freshman year with all A's, though! I'm super happy about that. I hope to continue with a strong sophomore year
tumblr_inline_mm2wbhb4Al1qz4rgp.gif

Next, I'd like to thank KeroPyontchi for sending some nice PM's, she's the best ever
tumblr_inline_mm2wb97Oqs1qz4rgp.gif
Her log is here, I definitely recommend checking it out!

Aaaand lastly, I'd like to thank cmarie and Watashiwatchi for commenting and Redtigereye96 for following. It's much appreciated!

/anyways/

Onto the logging stuff.

P's

Lacey got her tamatomo, and then she got a degree in fashion design and then got a job at KiraMori and then found a Charatchi in the park and they hugged super hard and she had a baby boy. Actually the first boy, and he was the eighth generation on my p's 0.0

tumblr_nr1kirruyu1uu47mro2_540.jpg

tumblr_nr1kirruyu1uu47mro1_540.jpg

He evolved into a Nandetchi though,,

so he's shunned and remains unnamed.

tumblr_nr1kirruyu1uu47mro4_540.jpg

he even married a poor care character how embarrassing

The girl evolved into a... kiraritchi?? I've already gotten kiraritchi so I married her off asap. I got another girl, though, so it's okay. I'll probably try for a Memetchi or a Kiramotchi but I also want to run a new pierce and get a pierce character so idk

tumblr_nr1kirruyu1uu47mro3_540.jpg

oh-- and her name is Bea.

v3

I started running my v3 again. I intended to log it on the first generation but it was kind of a side thingy so I never posted about it here.

I downloaded Peony, a female Mametchi. I spent a few days with her while waiting for the matchmaker, and got a baby boy. Peony decided on the name Mocha. I'm not trying for any specific character, so I'm pretty excited to see how it'll go.

tumblr_nr1kirruyu1uu47mro5_540.jpg

look at da lion

tumblr_nr1kirruyu1uu47mro6_540.jpg

That's it for the entry, I'm too lazy to write more. Remember the v4 I got a Maidtchi on? She, Levy, is featured in the fifth entry of this log. Anyways, I think I'll run that v4 again and post about it in the next log. I think I'm done with my P's for now, so I'll be focusing on my v3 and v4.

Until next time,

~Kyuu

Entry 010

awww ye double digits

Hi! This is just a short entry so that the next one won't be super duper long. And thanks to cmarie for liking the previous entry!

/anyways/

Onto the logging stuff.

v3

Mocha evolved into a Kuchitamatchi like two minutes after I posted yesterday's entry.

tumblr_nr3dd877j01uu47mro3_400.jpg

Then, he became a Hinatchi. I thought he was a bad care character at first because the design is so weird
tumblr_inline_ndjdfveHea1qgy16y.gif

tumblr_nr3dd877j01uu47mro1_540.jpg

v4

Started up Levy again, just waiting for the matchmaker and using a bunch of items in the meantime

tumblr_nr3dd877j01uu47mro4_540.jpg

if you wanna see her taking a bath hit the spoiler

you sicko

tumblr_nr3dd877j01uu47mro2_400.jpg

Until next time,

~Kyuu

Entry 011

second page yaaaayayayyyayay

v3

Mocha turned into a Mimitchi. He's gonna be on pause while my v4 catches up in age.

tumblr_nrg8gnsR2n1uu47mro1_540.jpg

v4

Levy left her baby girl.

tumblr_nrg8gnsR2n1uu47mro3_540.jpg

She was named Chai.

tumblr_nrg8gtoTHE1uu47mro2_400.jpg

I tried for a universal character, and got a Pyonkotchi. The stats weren't equal but the difference wasn't enough to leave me with a non-universal adult.

tumblr_nrg8gtoTHE1uu47mro1_400.jpg
tumblr_nrg8gnsR2n1uu47mro4_400.jpg

Chai lost all of her weight by using the chest item twice. Then, she got a job at the kindergarten.

tumblr_nrg8gnsR2n1uu47mro2_540.jpg

I should be getting another v4 soon because I traded away my Dream Town (I wasn't entirely a fan of it) and I also ordered a lot of 20 tama accessories (keychains, bracelets, etc.). I haven't gotten any new things for my collection recently, I can't wait for them to come!

[SIZE=11.6666669845581px]this is also a bit irrelevant but I ordered some resin clay bc polymer clay isn't cutting it for me so I think I'll make some charms when it gets to my house[/SIZE]​

Until next time,

~Kyuu

yo okay i'm just gonna be real w y'all, i haven't had time for tamagotchis and with the ones i'm running, i don't want to log them so this log is on an indefinite hiatus. i'm more active on the tmgc facebook groups than here so if you wanna talk, just send a request to my tama fb account? the name is Tama Kyuu and the profile picture is a maidtchi. ye. or if you don't have a fb i'm always a pm away :D

Latest posts

Back