Photo
- - - - -

Why are Nano Pets genderless?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

KurtPikachu2001

• kurtpikachu2001 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 August 2005 - 01:52 PM ( #1 )

Anyone noticed that the Nano Puppy, Kitty, Dino, and all the rest with the expections of the Babies are seemingly genderless? Why is that? As much as I liked the Nanos, too bad you couldn't pick what gender you wanted. My guess is, it was probably up to you depending on what you named it.

Replies

Views

Started

28 Aug 2005

Last Post

06 Oct 2005

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 28 August 2005 - 05:45 PM ( #2 )

Anyone noticed that the Nano Puppy, Kitty, Dino, and all the rest with the expections of the Babies are seemingly genderless? Why is that? As much as I liked the Nanos, too bad you couldn't pick what gender you wanted. My guess is, it was probably up to you depending on what you named it.

I have no idea why they don't have genders.

Tamagotchi Guru

• tamagotchi-guru user photo

Posted 29 August 2005 - 12:01 PM ( #3 )

Good point, maybe the wanted to spare you with keep resetting your tama (like some people do) so you could get the gender you wanted, so you just named it an you have a boy! or a girl! or a alien LOL!!! i never really cared for what gender they were i named my Nano like "Foo" and stuff like that, so... <3 Bleegh...i can't talk lol.

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:03 AM ( #4 )

Good point, maybe the wanted to spare you with keep resetting your tama (like some people do) so you could get the gender you wanted, so you just named it an you have a boy! or a girl! or a alien LOL!!! i never really cared for what gender they were i named my Nano like "Foo" and stuff like that, so... <3 Bleegh...i can't talk lol.

I have a Nano and I always name it with "Boy Names," and "Girl Names." B)

Regards,
DarkCore B)

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:17 AM ( #5 )

The Nanos come from 1998. The chips have not changed since then. When the virtual pets started, gender was not in any tamagotchi, Nano or Giga. There are a whole bunch of other pets from then that had no gender. The gender thing is new to these new tamas. B)

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo

Posted 12 September 2005 - 10:59 AM ( #6 )

The Nanos come from 1998. The chips have not changed since then. When the virtual pets started, gender was not in any tamagotchi, Nano or Giga. There are a whole bunch of other pets from then that had no gender. The gender thing is new to these new tamas. :D

Thanks! I didn't know that. In 1998 I had a Tamagotchi but I was four years old so I wouldn't remember. :mametchi:

redtama

• redtama user photo

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:46 PM ( #7 )

Unknown!

redtama

• redtama user photo

Posted 06 October 2005 - 03:34 PM ( #8 )

Unknown!

They maybe don't want u to reset it all the time like a tamagotchi!:rolleyeyes: