Time Problem on Tamagotchi P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaninjacat

Reaction score
I started up my Tamagotchi P's this evening and I downloaded my character. After a few minutes of play I realized I needed to set the current time. However, when I went to change it the buttons don't seem to want to work together. They work just fine individually but when I tried pressing A and C together it did nothing. (I also can't change the sound). I tried downloading and resetting, changing the batteries, and downloading and resetting again but it just hasn't worked. Has this happened to anyone else? And is there any way to fix it or is it broken? (And I have no idea how I would have broken it). Please help. -_-

Hello,

You can't change the time because you are doing it wrongly. You need to go to the first icon, and scroll to the last page (4 options) and choose the first one.

Hope this helps!

To add on to cherryxz, that page also helps you to change your contrast and turn off sound.

Don't worry, your buttons aren't broken at all. :) Changing the time on the P's is different from all other versions :p (Follow cherry's method)

Thank you so much! It has been months since I played with it so I completely forgot about that. :p (Lucky for me the time was only off by about a half hour). The iD L changes time like other tamas so I assumed the P's did too. Thanks again! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back