SMASH BROS.: Who do you main?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cho

Reaction score
My main is Robin~ :wub: The Tactician Magician! Lol!

I like playing as Ike, too. I love Lucina and Marth, but I'm not very good at playing either of them :p

I used to be really good at playing Jigglypuff and Kirby (way back in Melee), but alas, I have grown rusty...

How about you? Who are your favsies? :)

Well, in Super Smash Bros Brawl (for Wii), Pikachu :D :D I typically find some way to get them to me then use down on the yellow joystick (on a gamecube controller) which does the electric spinny thing. Works every time :D

Reactions: Cho
Rosalina, Marth, Pit and Villager :D

Im still getting the hang of Pit and Marth though

64: Jigglypuff

Wii: Kirby

Wii U: Villager or Kirby

I stink at Super Smash Bros... -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
I like using Pikachu because he's fast and his lightning bolt attack is the best! :D He's a cute character too so that's a plus. Pit was my second favorite in the Wii version but I don't like him that much in the Wii U one. The only reason is because they got rid of his really cool side-blade spin attack. :p

I like using Ike, even though he's kinda slow and it's easy to die with him XD

If i'm not using him, then Kirby :)

I tend to main Toon Link and Lucina. I used to main Sheik/Zelda (usually the Sheik half) but she got weaker so I switched. Too bad, she was really good too...

I don't really main anyone. I switch who I'm playing as like every other round. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back