PayPal account limitation help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
PayPal is being a jerk to me just because I sent $1 to someone. :p I have over $60 in my account but now I can't use it because my account is limited.

2yxnrxx.jpg

I need to provide Credit Card Statement and Proof of Address.

I was wondering, can I use my credit card statement as proof of address as well? After all, it has my name and address on it. Or does it have to be something different? I don't think I have anything else with proof of my address on.

Basically I'm asking if I can use a picture of my credit card statement for both the credit card statement AND proof of address.

Also, do you think PayPal will find out I'm under 18? I know lots of people under 18 with PayPal accounts but I'm worried they might suspend my account if they find out. ^^;

Welp. If it's your card...you should be okay. More proof the better. If you can find old packages with your address for backup, it's good too. They want the last statement of your account, they mail those monthly or email you your statement. Paper is better if you have it.

Also, Make sure you know about the new rules from Paypal. The Gifting to avoid fees and all... so be sure to read it. Seems a pretty heavy price if they find out its a constant to avoid fees... I hear $2500 American... Be careful, I can only guess you send little funds a ton...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back