Tamagotchi 4U not showing happy symbols

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brunotchi

Reaction score
This is my second generation without obtaining the happy symbols

I have recently been giving my tamagotchi everything it needs inorder to obtain the happy symbols. Ever since i want to check how many i have so far it doesn't display any of them but just a message i dont read japanese so i dont know what its saying

It's the names of the item/food you used to get the happy symbol.

IMG_20150222_135749_zpsa5d7b0ed.jpg

Coffretchis for example lists the Coffret Palette, idol costume and heart sunglasses.

If you can't read it just remember 1 line of text is one happy symbol gained. You can only gain 3 from using items/food etc. The 4th is obtained by keeping the adult for 48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh okay i thought it was a message saying that I couldn't obtain the symbols cause of the training.

I got neenetchi made her get all her happy symbols i think i got all four and still didnt show anything i dont think i have to wait 24 hours to get her happy last happy symbol. Do i have to wait a couple of days for it to show on the book of the happy symbols iv collected from each character?

Yeah, only the first 3 items you use count towards the happy symbols. The last one comes automatically after 48 hours.

Then the character appears in the Tamatomo book.

You'll always have to wait the 48 hours for the fourth happy symbols.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah thank you so much i was already giving up on my tamagotchi 4U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back