Team Group Journal, the Story -- Chapter 1-Cafeteria Duty

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retrotamagotchi

Reaction score
Hunched over my iPad texting up my next novel
"Kotonarutchi! Kotonarutchi! Please let me in!"

I set down the book I was reading and wondered who was at the door. They were knocking so much and so hard I was afraid they might bust it down.

I opened it, and there stood an orange tamagotchi with sparkling eyes. "Who are you?" I asked.

"It me, Memetchi!"

"No it's not. Memetchi has a curly hair at the top of her head."

"I did, until Makiko cut it off!"

I gasped. "She WHAT?!"

"I knew you'd understand." A single tear trickled down her cheek. "May I come in?"

"Why, of course." I ushered her into the kitchen where I made her a cup of hot tea. "Mind telling me about it?"

"Sure." She paused. "I was in the girls' bathroom at school when Makiko came in. Suddenly, she pulled me in an empty stall and cut off my hair with a pair of craft scissors!" She began to cry.

"Oh, it's okay." I hugged her.

"Makiko is so mean," she told me.

"I know. We have to put an end to her outrageous behavior."

"But how?"

"Hmm..." I thought for a minute. "That's it! Follow me. We're going back to school"

"So, you think this is really going to work?" Principal Mimizu said.

"Yes I do, sir," I replied. I glanced at Memetchi, who gave me a hopeful look.

"Making Makiko do cafeteria duty is a good solution. She can't bully anyone behind a counter. But should she get paid?"

I gasped. "What? No no. That'll just influence her more."

"Very well then. Starting tomorrow, Makiko will now, for the rest of the school year, be on cafeteria duty."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back