My first Tamatown TamaGo log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawaiitamagotchipanda

Reaction score
Hello all Tamatalk people out there! Today I am going to write a log about my White Tamatown Tamago and my Purple one as well.

White Tamatown Tamago​
I popped in fresh batteries and then smiled to myself as I set in my information. Blah blah…Lovelin…Blah blah… I stared at the screen waiting for it to hatch to release a young beautiful boy! His sad face told me he needed attention, badly. I press the ‘B’ button and tell him to stop talking. He begins to roam around the screen, adjusting to his new home, a nicely furnished one, but not as nice as his playmate’s which is a nice cabin. After sliding on the Memetchi figure, I notice he is not happy at all. I smile, wait for the ‘First figure’ animation, and decide to play Hit the note three times to get his happy meter to full. After the games, I bring him home and we eat a lovely meal of fried chicken he bought at the store. He finishes the rest of his meal off with four heaps of Pork and Beans. How appetizing! After I stare, mesmerized, at his adorable face up against the screen, I decide to get myself some dinner (In real life) After three minutes after dinner, I notice he does his pee wiggle dance and then I immediately press the toilet icon to see him poop.

Oops! I let him poop! Grr, my chances for Mametchi are diminishing! Oh no… he isn’t very happy and he is very hungry! What to do, what to do… So I played on my Memetchi figure, getting his happy points up, and feed him a very greasy breakfast of Pork and Beans. This hour is taking long! (Lol) Once we got back from breakfast, he got food poisoning. *Note to self: don’t feed babies pork and beans for breakfast. And then he pooped. Darn it! Now he is a bouncing Kinotchi, waiting for some more friendship points. I am getting frustrated at this little mushroom. Then he tugged at my shirt to go to the park, so I brought him there. There he met Chamametchi, a cute and adorable little adult. GRR! He isn’t happy again! He is back for another visit to Memetchis’ who is getting very confused as why he keeps coming back. After another quick game of Hit the Note, I visit the park again. There he met Uratchi, and Kutchipatchi. Then he pooped. And then he slept.

Good news! My Kinotchi evolved into a healthy Mattaritchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want pictures, upload your picture to a image hosting website such as tinypic or photo bucket and then copy and past the URL for forums and message boards (the ones beginning with
imageproxy.php
) onto your tamatalk post. It's pretty simple once you try it, good luck hope to hear more from the log soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Emilyrhia! I see if i can get the time to post the pictures later in the day, but as to now, im going to skip that.

Back to the Log:

Mattaritchi pooped. Again. Oh my gosh, i am getting super frustrated at this little onion dude. After flushing his poop, i brought him to Memetchi's place, hoping to snare some points and get his happy up before he poops again. So i slid my Memetchi figure on, and told my Onion dude to go to her place. Memetchi let us in, because she was too nice to not. So i played three quick games of Hit the Note, scoring Excellent on each one. Then i connected my purple tama to my white tama and they played a game together. An eating game to be exact. Onion dude beat Lovelytchi. I fed onion dude some nice pork and beans and then played another game to lower his weight. Not much happened after that except that i finally caught his poop. YAYAY!!!!!!!!!! :D

And no, he didn't evolve today. :eek: :eek: :eek:

IM SO SORRY WITH THE VERY LATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, i left my tama home after a sleepover and i didn't pause it so....

i saw my onion dude for one day before it abandoned me and said byebye.

Because of that, im changing into my Tamagotchi Friends.

My little girl, a cutie pie, is already an adult so i have nothing to really update on. Next week i will marry her off and then we can start again with my tamagotchi friends.

sorry! Bye!

Latest posts

Back